oscillik

Scott is on record saying that Deckard was definitely a replicant. Obviously the theatrical release isn't so obvious, but that was a horribly tacked on ending by the studio.

The ending footage in the country was excess leftovers from the opening of The Shining.

Trailer doesn't look bad. Is that Katy Perry in it? Music sounds good as expected, will be curious as to which direction and tone the film actually takes though, the trailer doesn't give away too much imo. 

Except that they picked the most drab moments from Gosling, for some reason, as the superior RLM trailer points out so very well  :happy:

Music sounds good as expected

I realised whilst watching this boring trailer that even if I'd only heard the Vangelis soundtrack and never seen the film Blade Runner would still be in my top five movies. It is astonishingly good.

That trailer looks alright. Villeneuve's earlier film about that shooting in a canadian college was v.intense, he loves a good change/burst of pace dont he? Anything involving the Tyrell corp has to be good right? Dr Eldon to come back like Lance Henriksen in Alien3?

tyrell looked, walked, smiled, sounded and talked like an iq of 200 guy

leto's booooooooorrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.g.g.g.g.g

but he's an expert at applying eyeliner.

And mascara, never forget.

Edited by Gocab

Finnish entertainment press is all excited because a popular actress has a bit part in it apparently and is seen in the trailer. How exciting.

who is it

krista kosonen...used to be in everything for a while it seems...not at all familiar with her work. probably is only seen in the trailer in the end.

Thanks for that v.interesting. My friend in Athens is from Volos where Vangelis lives, apparently he lives in a big house which over the years has become a sort of musician's commune where anything goes.