IGNORED

Steinvord - Steinvord

Redruth

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, if it means they will sell a shitload of vinyls, fair play for the skrillex = steinvord speculation. Might also help some people develop a broader taste in music....

*edit*

just found this.

Gotta be someone from watmm, right? :cerious:

Redubtor Podcast 02 : IJO

71587_126825080705254_121723697882059_142907_6186572_n.jpg

Download & Listen > redubtor.official.fm/track/166082/download

IJO | Lithuania | Blikmuzik Records

01: Squarepusher – Schizm Track #2 Mix |Warp

02: Syntheme – Finnial |Planet Mu

03: Acidwolf – Scissor Gate Acid |Alphabasic

04: Bargain Stinker – Stink Ramp 5A |Unreleased

05: The Tuss – Mug Bass |Unreleased

06: Boxcutter – Sidetrak |Planet Mu)

07: Neil Landstrumm – 6 At Le Mans |Planet Mu)

08: IJO – Galla Shot |Lowvibe

09: FuntCase – Fuuuk! |Dubsaw

10: Culprate – Don’t Do That (Flux Pavilion Remix) |Dubsaw

11: Steinvord – Rules The Read II |Unreleased

12: Roni Size – Timestretch (Origin Unknown 95 Re-Lick) |V Recordings

13: Dj Gunshot – Regulators (Marvellous Cain Remix) |IQ Records

14: Steinvord – Iyff Acid 1 |Unreleased

15: Aphex Twin – 54 Cymru Beats (Argonaut Mix) |Warp

16: Maps And Diagrams – Glottal |I, Absentee

Never mind Steinvord, whats up with that unreleased Tuss track in there? Something ripped from a RDJ set perhaps?

The idea that "anyone" with some patience could do this is unreasonable, there simply are no examples to back that up. Please prove me wrong by posting three or four tracks (from one producer) that convincingly emulate different AFX "eras", even.

*posts some Wisp tracks*

The idea that "anyone" with some patience could do this is unreasonable, there simply are no examples to back that up. Please prove me wrong by posting three or four tracks (from one producer) that convincingly emulate different AFX "eras", even.

*posts some Wisp tracks*

No. At least in my ears.

*posts some Wisp tracks*

No. At least in my ears.

I don't really know WIsh but what I've heard definitely makes me feel like "no" as well

tracks that want to imitate aphex always have sounded like an evidence of his a genius to my ears.of

just my 2 cents, but does anyone else appreciate the irony. Members of a forum dedicated to things about Aphex, claiming that music such as Steinvord could not be made by someone so young. basically saying that a young'un can't hav teh idm skillzorz.

nice...

Looking forward to hearing the release, it didn't exactly blow my mind when I heard it all a couple years ago, but a nice addition of stuff to listen to. Don't think it's Aphex, or Squarepusher or anyone else like that. probably some unknown who made some tracks.

but I guess the mundane reality wouldn't stir as much hype or sell as many records.. So fuck it..

It's a super secret collab between Aphex, Squarepusher, Skillex, Deadmau5, 2Pac and Kurt Cobain, available on Rephlex records soon!!

just my 2 cents, but does anyone else appreciate the irony. Members of a forum dedicated to things about Aphex, claiming that music such as Steinvord could not be made by someone so young. basically saying that a young'un can't hav teh idm skillzorz.

nice...

I dont think its the youth.

I believe that it's impossible for this "Steinvord" to be a young unknown. Imagine you were a 18 year old kid who could make music that many truly believe is the work of Aphex Twin and-or Squarepusher; are you going to tell me that you're not even going to put up a picture of yourself? You're not going to go and take credit for what you did? * slaps table * Bullshit!

If you're that good at making music and you're "nobody" then you are going to try and become "somebody" as soon as you possibly can. That's just common sense. Ask Al Pacino in "The Devil's Advocate" why vanity is his favorite sin. There's no way you sit back and ostensibly release nothing else for years, aside from a niche 12" re-release of your "internet demos" on Rephlex Records that might sell something like 500 copies EXCLUSIVELY to an audience of people who you already wowed a few years ago.

I think that I just convinced myself that this "Steinvord" really is Skrillex. Hail the One True Dubstep King!

Boomkat: ships in 1days :w00t:

if grant says that it's coming in a week, it's going to be delayed another 15 days at least. Don't get your hopes up.

Archived