IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

ok, I just finished season 1 of Mr Robot just now. like 10 seconds ago.

I have to admit, I only started watching this show after seeing comments itt, prior to that I'd dismissed as some kind of CSI-type cheesefest (I'm very picky with TV, in fact I'm amazed at how much TV some of you guys manage to work into your daily lives). I'm pleasantly surprised with how it's turned out. it's not without flaws, it's still a little cheesy, but overall that was one of the strongest first seasons of a show I've seen in a long time.

started watching xavier renegade angel because lopez. oh my god it's probably the best show i've ever seen.

the mexican gang episode was a revelation and then it was the most beautiful, grotesque crescendo to the series finale. enjoy the ride, cheers.

i'll check it out too, bojack horseman has become unwatchable by season 2 so i have an empty spot for a cartoon show.

started watching xavier renegade angel because lopez. oh my god it's probably the best show i've ever seen.

the mexican gang episode was a revelation and then it was the most beautiful, grotesque crescendo to the series finale. enjoy the ride, cheers.

peuOXlZ.gif

Rob-Lowe-Roast-340x300.jpg

the comedy central roasts have been getting progressively worse each year and yesterday's might have hit a new low. i don't get why some of the people were there, like ann coulter and payton manning; and yes, coulter was terrible (pretty much just promoted her book even going so far as having it on the podium)- but holy shit. how boring was ralph macchio? 

Screen+Shot+2016-06-15+at+1.12.12+PM.png

5 episodes in. best show on television since dexter. holy fck this is good.

Only 3 episodes in, but 10/10 so far.

3 episodes left. Loved the first season but goddamn, this second season is spellbinding. 

The Wire. Just finished the third season and I'd say that it's probably the best season so far for me. So many of the characters are solid, something that has taken time for me with this show but this was the season that finally bed them into the story proper.

Got no love for season two so I was thoroughly pleased this season delivered!

3 episodes left. Loved the first season but goddamn, this second season is spellbinding. 

there's going to be two more seasons

https://youtu.be/1mgXpnfw6Wk

the bieber one was bad save for hannibal who was actually very funny.

the franco one was great. basically just watch the parts with the up and coming comedians and skip the rest

yeah they occasionally have someone who'll do a few good insults but the overall roast isn't good. i miss the days when they had actual insult comics ripping people a new one eg. what happened to lisa lampanelli, whitney cummings- or even nick dipaolo?

also, some of the writers for this roast were mike lawrence and earl skakel. weird, why not just have them on the roast instead of some of the other random seat fillers?

whitney cummings? lol

jeff ross and greg giraldo were the kings of those roasts but giraldo is dead and i haven't seen a roast in forever to know if ross even does them anymore, though i'm guessing he does

jeff ross is roast master general. i agree about giraldo being one of the kings but lisa lampanelli was really good too and how about gilbert gottfried? 

i thought cummings was really good when she did the joan rivers roast but i guess she's now too busy showrunning '2 broke girls' to bother going back to these.

there's going to be two more seasons

https://youtu.be/1mgXpnfw6Wk

Awesome. Also, really like the actor they got as the head of the Cali cartel. There's a movie (also on Netflix) called El Infierno (Hell) that's a homage (or steals heavily from) to Peckinpah's "Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia". Not as familiar with the story of the Cali cartel which is a plus but I hope the upcoming seasons will include Griselda Blanco at some point. Really she should probably have her own seasons if anything.

griselda blanco was part of the medellin cartel under fabio ochoa. i agree her story would be fascinating as part of the series, but she was arrested long before pablo's death; 7 years before the events shown in season 2 of narcos. 

griselda blanco was part of the medellin cartel under fabio ochoa. i agree her story would be fascinating as part of the series, but she was arrested long before pablo's death; 7 years before the events shown in season 2 of narcos. 

Wasn't sure how the timelines meshed. Well shit, they better prequel it up then.

well, they could still do it. you know the parts when pablo asks his son "remember when we were in miami?" that's when he'd visit griselda. although he had his own cocaine production, blanco depended on cocaine from the ochoa farms. i'd love to see that part of the story as well, although i'd be curious whether there's a legal stipulation preventing them from adapting it

Just finished The Sopranos. Holy shit what a great show.

I choose to believe he's like christ and doesn't die at the end like everyone seems to believe. 

Around the 2:30 mark of the video, Sil wondering about Hudson and the extended stare that tony gives had me cracking up the other night. 

Just finished The Sopranos. Holy shit what a great show.

I choose to believe he's like christ and doesn't die at the end like everyone seems to believe. 

Around the 2:30 mark of the video, Sil wondering about Hudson and the extended stare that tony gives had me cracking up the other night. 

greatest show of all time for me. we lost one of the best actor of this generation. Tony is my fav character of all time.