IGNORED

How Old Are We?

Atop

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be 26 in september. I'm living quite comfortably. Happy for the most part. Still struggling with health problems, but I have pills to help me. For instance, I just took 2 TEC 3 codeine pills. sometimes I get sick and tired of being sick and tired. Then other times = wwwweeeeeeeeeee!

The weee is fun.

My street is named Weeburn.

YOU GOT THIS LUKE!

STAY STRONG.

and deletr boi, we all have our beliefs, mine might differ from yours a bit but probably not that much.

I stated that believe in immortality in one sense as in the soul, i.e. the energy that keeps us alive. I think the experience will not be like living on earth though. Not with bodies in a place in the afterlife.

And if any of us don't believe in anything, that is still believing in not believing, so quit lying to us and everyone you know.

The weee is fun.

My street is named Weeburn.

YOU GOT THIS LUKE!

STAY STRONG.

and deletr boi, we all have our beliefs, mine might differ from yours a bit but probably not that much.

I stated that believe in immortality in one sense as in the soul, i.e. the energy that keeps us alive. I think the experience will not be like living on earth though. Not with bodies in a place in the afterlife.

And if any of us don't believe in anything, that is still believing in not believing, so quit lying to us and everyone you know.

hah, what are you on about. You can't say that our beliefs are related, as you don't know what mine are (maybe you could say that we bother find comfort in our own way). I certainly don't 'not believe in anything', i just don't subscribe to the mortality salving soul myth.

Mentally? 18! Physically? Approaching 100 with the speed of light.

It would take an infinite amount of time to reach 100 at that speed, since time stands still at the speed of light.

I think you've created "psn's paradox". If I understand you correctly, we might need a new kind of math to solve it. Doing math at the speed of light has always been a bitch.

hah, what are you on about. You can't say that our beliefs are related, as you don't know what mine are (maybe you could say that we bother find comfort in our own way). I certainly don't 'not believe in anything', i just don't subscribe to the mortality salving soul myth.

Well, once again I misunderstood what you are on about. Thought you were saying you believed in a heaven where you were going to meet your relatives. And I wasn't referring to you when I was speaking of not believing. Carry on.

Well, once again I misunderstood what you are on about. Thought you were saying you believed in a heaven where you were going to meet your relatives. And I wasn't referring to you when I was speaking of not believing. Carry on.

Nar that heaven stuff was me straying into jokeland. Apparently only for the service of my particular sense of humour though. heh.

Guest SecondaryCell

I've wanted to start a thread like this for some time because I suspect that I may be the oldest member on this forum. 54, soon to be 55 at the end of October - weird to think I've got kids as old as some of you.

I can tell you that it sucks to get old, because the body does slowly go to shit. Yet in many ways mentally I feel exactly as I did at 18. The really sick part that I'm beginning to understand is that when I'm 80 I will still be that 18 year old in my head. Your grandfather would never tell you that because he wouldn't want to make you depressed about life.

very cool, had no idea. GIVE US YOUR WISDOM! hehe

yeah being 35 nowadays probably doesn't feel like 35 back in 1952.

Which is a good thing for myself.

Archived