How Old Are We?

Atop

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought myself a radiator for my birthday

IDM as fuck

flol.

I guarantee you it was necessary as the old one fucking split in the middle and I couldn't go half a mile without my car overheating. Not to mention some hose blew and all the antifreeze was on the inside of the hood. Nothing like driving 6 miles in July with the heat cranked on full with your dad yelling at you to "not stop except for lights and stop signs" after dumping water in the coolant tank, trying to beat it from dumping out to get the car to the shop.

There isn't a question in the first post.

So it is beyond rhetoric.

The main point, by asking "How Old Are We?" in the title, would be to find out the average age of persons here.

Also as I have stated before, to talk about life and death, and other real shit.

Youre%20the%20man%20now%20dog-1.jpg

I think the youngest I've seen so far is 15 and the oldest 54. It seems most people are around 25-35, which would make sense since that wold make them kids/teenagers during the age of IDM.

I had people from my brother's work ask me in a lift how old i was compared to my brother. Being sheepish about it only made me seem older, so i just said whatever. No early 20 something asian pussy for me tonight,.

-sie-/

Archived