IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

22 hours ago, timbre monke said:

HL2

I want HL3 so bad. Once I upgrade my vidja card I’ll probably get VR and alyx in the meantime. Last I played HL2 (prob 2017?) I thought it had aged quite well. Game play was still fun and there’s mods for the graphics to bring em up a bit. 

Apparently HL3 is back in production as of this summer but only by a small team (10-15 developers). That’s the rumour anyway. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I want HL3 so bad. Once I upgrade my vidja card I’ll probably get VR and alyx in the meantime. Last I played HL2 (prob 2017?) I thought it had aged quite well. Game play was still fun and there’s mods for the graphics to bring em up a bit. 

Apparently HL3 is back in production as of this summer but only by a small team (10-15 developers). That’s the rumour anyway. 

HL: Alyx is awesome - totally worth shelling out extra change on a VR set for IMO. And I don't want to reveal spoilers, but after finishing it, I'm convinced that HL3 could indeed become a reality.

As for HL2, it has held up well over the last sixteen years, although the facial textures on NPCs still look slightly pasty by today's standards. I'm just doing a vanilla run - first time since Feb 2014. Nice to see it running in 1920x1080 p though.

Edited by timbre monke

I sincerely hope it’s polished/optimized etc, worth the delay if so!

DOOM eternal is probably the only game on PC in recent memory that out of the box ran perfectly with no major issues. I hope they achieve that!

On 10/26/2020 at 8:43 AM, iococoi said:

If they remade the Game Gear to come with every game in the catalogue, I would consider buying one. Even if they just supported wifi and let you buy each game for a dollar, I would consider it. This looks kind of ridiculous.

Pacer on the PS4. A successor to Wipeout.

The Designers Republic are involved and tons of music tracks, including a Warp Records artists section including Autechre, Squarepusher and LFO!!

Great game!

Also on PC:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/389670/Pacer/

4 hours ago, Aural Unrest said:

Pacer on the PS4. A successor to Wipeout.

The Designers Republic are involved and tons of music tracks, including a Warp Records artists section including Autechre, Squarepusher and LFO!!

Great game!

Also on PC:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/389670/Pacer/

WTF?!? That is WipEout! ?

I think the term "clone" applies. I see even Tim Wright/CoLD SToRage is on board! Not sure yet how I feel about that, or rather how Psygnosis/Studio Liverpool might feel about it, but I guess it will scratch that certain itch ...

Still hoping for a new WipeOut on PS5 though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDEM said:

WTF?!? That is WipEout! ?

I think the term "clone" applies. I see even Tim Wright/CoLD SToRage is on board! Not sure yet how I feel about that, or rather how Psygnosis/Studio Liverpool might feel about it, but I guess it will scratch that certain itch ...

Still hoping for a new WipeOut on PS5 though.

Some of the Devs from Studio Liverpool made it ?

6 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Still playing Zelda. I have a lot of outfits now.

The demo for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is on the eShop, but if you’ve played one Warriors game, you’ve played them all.  It is cool to see the prequel story from BOTW though, a massive scale war in the Zeldaverse.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/hyrule-warriors-age-of-calamity-switch/

• Thanks 1