IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

started playing bravely default and boy does this game seem good so far.

it is! although the second half was a bit lame :(

By the way, I never beat MM4! Right now I'm halfway through Megaman ZX - awesome game but it really has some absurd boss patterns so it's a bit frustrating that you end up having to brute force your way through the game with E tanks...

MMZX was fantastic. I agree that it could be a bit difficult in places, but really wasn't nightmarish, especially coming after the MM Zero series. I have MMZX2 but never beat it. I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

Why didn't you finish MM4? It's probably my second favorite classic MM game.

I'm also thinking about grabbing Shovel Knight. Looks like it's received high praise all around.

Anyone here play it before? Do you like it?

I'm also thinking about grabbing Shovel Knight. Looks like it's received high praise all around.

It's super cool but super hard. But I suck at platformers so I'm probably not the most reliable when it comes to talking about difficulty.

Tried Arma 3 out and it was pretty fucking amazing. Being squad leader and doing voice chat with a full squad, pilots and air support is crazy fun. You notice that some people really live out their suppressed army fantasies on the comms, after a few hours you turn into one of them, guaranteed.

I think it's definitely worth the money. I need to finish it. I got to the end and it glitched up on me, making me replay the entire stage again... That's where I quit. But it's fun! Very well done.

I think it's definitely worth the money. I need to finish it. I got to the end and it glitched up on me, making me replay the entire stage again... That's where I quit. But it's fun! Very well done.

shovel knight is awesome. i've beaten both the main campaign and the plague knight campaign and never experienced any glitches (played it on vita) and they're still going to be adding two more dlc campaigns to it for free. i didn't find the main campaign very hard at all but the plague knight controls were pretty odd and hard to get used to

i'm still playing Fire Emblem Fates (Conquest). i got distracted from the main quest and started pairing everyone off to get their children. i've got most of the kids now so i'm going to try and clear the main story so i can move onto Tokyo Mirage Sessions (which i've brought but haven't played yet).

No Man's Sky has gone gold; let's see if all the hype was just that, or it turns out to be the game everyone hopes it will be...

Yeah I saw the news yesterday. I hope so too, because I pre-ordered it on Steam like four months ago. NMS and DX: Mankind Divided are the main reason I'm excited about next month.

In the meantime, I'll go ahead and try Shovel Knight then. Appreciate the feedback guys.

I am not thinking procedurally generated worlds in No Mans Sky will generate content which can be interesting enough to justify the price for me. I'm not enthusiastic about it. Will wait until on heavy sale.

I am not thinking procedurally generated worlds in No Mans Sky will generate content which can be interesting enough to justify the price for me. I'm not enthusiastic about it. Will wait until on heavy sale.

That's kind of where I'm at too. In interviews with the developers they keep mentioning how wild things get towards the middle of the galaxy, but everything we've seen so far, excluding the occasional floating island, has been fairly typical looking. It could still be good and I don't mind them not spoiling everything about the game in marketing, but the secrecy has gotten a little old at this point. Edited by Friendly Foil

Shovel Knight is great if you like retro platformers. The soundtrack is awesome too.

I've been playing too much Overwatch on pc. Random matches are usually ok and playing with friends with headseats etc. is always fun.

For some reason I bought a bunch of Assassins Creed games from the steam sales. I had played ACII before so I got the rest of the Ezio games + IV and Syndicate.

It's not the best franchise ever but for some reason I enjoy it. ACII is a classic anyway.

I also need to get back to Mass Effect. I just got distracted at some point and forgot about it.

Also, I've been playing a bit of Dropsy. Nice point 'n' click stuff but kinda distrurbing.

Just finished Inside. One of the best games I've played in years. Fantastic visual and sound design, beautiful soundtrack, amazing character animations and what an astounding ending.

got back to crusader kings 2. after gavelkind succession fucked me over for the 50th time i let out such a loud "bljjjjaaaat'!!!" scream (fuck in russian) that i heard it reverbate in the neighborhood for a couple secs. probably my most favorite game ever.

Edited by eugene

insane. i have dled it but it basically doesn't work. i've caught 2 or 3 in my house but that's it.

Fucking Pokemon Go - went to the park for a walk and there were about 50-60 teens/young adults all playing it...

i've basically heard the same thing from everyone i know who's played it. go anywhere and there's 50 people with their phones out swiping at zubats

insane. i have dled it but it basically doesn't work. i've caught 2 or 3 in my house but that's it.

Fucking Pokemon Go - went to the park for a walk and there were about 50-60 teens/young adults all playing it...

i've basically heard the same thing from everyone i know who's played it. go anywhere and there's 50 people with their phones out swiping at zubats

Incredibly, Nintendo's stock value has risen up to 11 billion USD since launch and is on 5% of all Android smartphones, rivaling dating app Tinder, and matching Twitter's daily usage.

I bet Nintendo's gonna start making a whole lot of smartphone games now because of this (for better or worse), but highly unlikely any will reach this level. It will be interesting to see how long this phenomenon lasts...

Been playing an awful lot of Nuclear Throne lately, this game is really amazing is you're into rogue-likes/shooters. Took me 22 hours to achieve a run but it was totally worth it !

Apparently, Pokémon Go has been downloaded and installed five times more than the Tinder app has in 5 years... or something like that. It's insane! I want it so badly so I can see what the fuzz is all about

Been playing an awful lot of Nuclear Throne lately, this game is really amazing is you're into rogue-likes/shooters. Took me 22 hours to achieve a run but it was totally worth it !

On PC or PS4? Sadly the PS4 version has been left behind the PC one in terms of patches...

Apparently, Pokémon Go has been downloaded and installed five times more than the Tinder app has in 5 years... or something like that. It's insane! I want it so badly so I can see what the fuzz is all about

It's not available in your country yet? (oh, not even worldwide yet - yikes! Imagine the insanity once Japan/China gets a hold of this)