IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Beat Layers of Fear. Wasn't great to be honest.

why not? I thought it was brilliant. I also connected it quite strongly emotionally, which doesn't happen a lot with game stories anymore.

edit: I'm replaying Soma now

Loved Soma.

I don't know. The game felt very random and didn't tell a cohesive, interesting story. I still don't know why some of the game play mechanics work the way they do, and what I'm supposed to do in certain situations. Observer was better, but I had problems with that one too.

Super Smash Ultimate.

Dunno about this game.

The chaotic feeling to it is truly bonkers and unparalleled. but it’s super repetitive and really quite easy in single player. when online it seems to lack any finesse or strategy.

I’ve only been joining quick start matches with the general riff-raff so maybe I’ll be proved wrong when I explore the modes more.

18 new levels being released for owners of the original 1993 PC release of DOOM, for the 25th anniversary:

https://m.ign.com/articles/2018/12/10/doom-creator-to-release-new-levels-for-1993s-doom-in-2019

Word. Can't wait to try them with Sgt. Mark IV's latest Brutal Doom build.

Speaking of classic shooters, Dusk is officially complete now. Can't wait to jump back in.

Who is this Sonic The Hedgehog film for?

Like, seriously — what demographic is it for?

Has Sonic become trendy with the kids again? If so, that would explain why the sudden film. But I think most kids are interested in Fortnite and stupid fucking dances.

It can't be for the people who first played Sonic, since most of those people are in their 30s. So who is this film for?

It can't be for the people who first played Sonic, since most of those people are in their 30s. So who is this film for?

Man babies that like all that comic-book explosiony CGI shite.

Man babies that like all that comic-book explosiony CGI shite.

I'm sure they'll bring in the big money

About the Sonic movie... Look up DJ2Entertainment, who are co-producing the movie, to see what else they’ve helped produce... for instance, that Wild West MMORPG game which was secretly made by Sergey Titov who also made Big Rigs and a bunch of other crappy games.

Anyway, DJ2Entertainment contacted one of the companies I work for because they were interested in turning one of our games into a tv show. It didn’t take more than a couple of hours to dig up a bunch of shit on them. So yeah, that Sonic movie...

About the Sonic movie... Look up DJ2Entertainment, who are co-producing the movie, to see what else they’ve helped produce... for instance, that Wild West MMORPG game which was secretly made by Sergey Titov who also made Big Rigs and a bunch of other crappy games.

Anyway, DJ2Entertainment contacted one of the companies I work for and because they were interested in turning one of our games into a tv show. It didn’t take more than a couple of hours to dig up a bunch of shit on them. So yeah, that Sonic movie...

Very interesting dirt there, thanks for the tip off!

Anyway, DJ2Entertainment contacted one of the companies I work for and because they were interested in turning one of our games into a tv show. It didn’t take more than a couple of hours to dig up a bunch of shit on them. So yeah, that Sonic movie...

Very interesting dirt there, thanks for the tip off!

I’m on a train so I’ll get sick if I stare at my phone for too long so I can’t go into details without throwing up. Anyway, just look them up online or see if you can still access the WWO forum and see what people have to say