IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Listened again. Keeps getting better each time.

tumblr_mh3cy3DYDY1rhj4ggo1_500.jpg

i don't think i'll ever be able to forget this

recks on is fun to dance to like an idiot doing kungfu.

someone should actually report that shit. copyright laws and all that.

Such a blatant but poorly executed ripoff. What kind of jerkoff actually does that? lol

It's probably someone from watmm isn't it...

:trashbear::fear:

Let me do the Pulp Fiction ripoff for this moron:

''I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.''

i've been trying to catch up with ae for a while, starting a few months before exai came out, and buying all the albums/eps i didn't have and trying to devour them to a point where i've fairly familiar with them. i got exai when it came out but i've tried not to play it much until i feel familiar with the others (which i kind of am by now but theres a lot of depth i'm sure i've missed and intend to 'explore' further).

anyway, i noticed the other night that the last track on exai is really awesome, and that i've barely heard it because i always start on the first track and i usually don't make it all the way through. i was thinking that it may be one of their best. i plan on starting the album midway through sometimes from now on to give the 2nd half more attention, but i also kind of like having some things to be things i DON'T hear so often, and have them seem a bit new each time i do. like miles davis. i love that stuff but i rarely listen to it.

Guest theSun

honestly we need to get all these album covers together and sticky it mods pls

OBELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL