nope lol

the books kept going the plot as now seen in the third season?

I'm sort of confused because the first couple of seasons only scratched the surface of the main lodge plot. Mainly it was like "Invitation to love" imo.

nope lol

I'm sort of confused because the first couple of seasons only scratched the surface of the main lodge plot. Mainly it was like "Invitation to love" imo.

The book I'm referring to is The Secret History of Twin Peaks. It's not necessary reading, but just adds a little bit of glue

You guise know that Jack Parsons and Crowley are mentioned prominently in the book, right?

nope lol

The book I'm referring to is The Secret History of Twin Peaks. It's not necessary reading, but just adds a little bit of glue

Yes, I was aware of that stuff being mentioned in the TSHOTP but haven't had a chance to read it yet personally. I was just not expecting it to be so fleshed out, layered, and central to an episode's plot. I binge read so much about it last night after I finally watched episode 8.

nope lol

no, didn't know this... interesting! thnx for the information

TSHOTP gives a sideline in the esoteric battle between Illuminati types, the Masons & the Indians of the Pacific NW, but combined with the new series it opens the Jungian interpretation up to staggering levels

keep in mind Lynch's foundation for world peace, his meditation mantras dispelling negative emotions/thoughts and, conversely with the bomb detonation in s03e08, a new level of fear archetype symbolized as Bob being established in the collective human psyche

that faceless white spewing creature that projectile out Garmonbozia with Bob in sealed the deal, but only after the nuclear detonation

theres an interview on youlube with DL and some eejut cunt interviewer about the director's work and its meaning. Toward the end of the interview said cunt asks Lynch if he believes in angels and cites examples in his works......and Lynch 100% poker face replies "yes"

go to 40mins20secs for the sequence outlined above:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIlmdLPUdpg

^skipped to that part but I'm going to watch this in full later, really insightful stuff

yeah it's crazy how the mother is quite obviously a demiurge / babalon figure 

I feel like my beliefs - irreligious but spiritual - are pretty similar to his. This recent episode has really had my head spinning.

Also I find his horror / fearful imagery so much more evocative than other peers. I can't help but wonder if he or his collaborators drawn from similar experiences and ideas.

Like the shadowy apparition of the Woodsman in that last episode - I have a friend who has seen ghosts, much to their unwanted interest, and they said that scene more than any other film/show where "spirits" appear resembles what they saw. In fact personally speaking the only apparition I've ever seen resembled that near opaque but see through black outline.

In particular it was akin to a time we were driving in rural Texas when our car was approached by said paranormal activity. Shadowy figures surrounded our car as if they were running up next to us. I remember reading up about the cemetery we were near when it occurred and it turns out it was the site of a Indian and settler massacre in the 1800s. Among those killed was a kid who died of exhaustion running to get help from the closest neighbor.

I have a friend who has seen ghosts, much to their unwanted interest

No he hasn't.

Shadowy figures surrounded our car as if they were running up next to us.

No they didn't.

I enjoyed reading his post more than yours.

in the extra features of the Twin Peaks box set there's an interview w/david lynch where he says he never wanted to reveal who killed laura palmer because that was the golden goose that kept on giving but the network made them do it... 

so, i'm wondering if that's why cooper hasn't woken up yet?  is cooper the golden goose? waking him up might answer too many questions and maybe they don't want to do that for a while??? 

just a thought... we'll see of course... 

in the extra features of the Twin Peaks box set there's an interview w/david lynch where he says he never wanted to reveal who killed laura palmer because that was the golden goose that kept on giving but the network made them do it... 

so, i'm wondering if that's why cooper hasn't woken up yet?  is cooper the golden goose? waking him up might answer too many questions and maybe they don't want to do that for a while??? 

just a thought... we'll see of course... 

fuck that makes a lot of sense

No he hasn't.

No they didn't.

No I enjoyed reading his post more than yours.

No he hasn't.

No they didn't.

No I enjoyed reading his post more than yours.

That post is cool.

That post has always been cool.

photo-13375.jpg?_r=1497938375