IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i'm floored. so many lost and old tracks. im gonna cry

i love the joni mitchell on Parking Lot and the Man Who Fell To Earth sample in SomewhereOTTGTBAG

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Hopefully we won't have to wait till 2025 to hear all his unreleased mid-late 90s stuff ;)

lol

GPO Beat/Afx origTheme/16 Fresher + Cleaner combo just blew my tits off. THANK YOU RICHARD!

uhm in fresher/cleaner, where is that vocal sample from? wasn't it one of the "unreleased afx tapes" type of things? joyrex tape or something?

So nobody's doubting it's RDJ, huh?

no

now that so many people have called out where hes played the songs live, he's not even trying to disguise that its him. he's tagging himself as the artist.. lol

Edited by StephenG

uhm in fresher/cleaner, where is that vocal sample from? wasn't it one of the "unreleased afx tapes" type of things? joyrex tape or something?

no

now that so many people have called out where hes played the songs live, he's not even trying to disguise that its him. he's tagging himself as the artist.. lol

He is denying it's him though:

@planetmurecords: thanks, it's not rich though, wish i was! good label sir, simon.

dunno maybe some people on FACT commenting "Any REAL afx fans know this is a fake!"

I guess hypothetically someone recreated tracks pretty perfectly, including some from his live shows, to manipulate and post on soundcloud, but seems unlikely