IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Read this while patiently waiting for more soundcload dumps :catfallen:

thank you for these, good reads. I really wonder whether he did write Top 40 songs and who for.... maybe he was lying, who knows.

Could someone re-post a link to a download for all 155 tracks that have been posted so far?

I had a download after the first major batch of 111 (8 Utopia through 19 [slo]w early morning clissold sunrise) but there has been so much good stuff since then.

I'm just assuming one exists btw, but is hard to find in this thread.

Guest yetihunter

Could someone re-post a link to a download for all 155 tracks that have been posted so far?

I had a download after the first major batch of 111 (8 Utopia through 19 [slo]w early morning clissold sunrise) but there has been so much good stuff since then.

sure it was on page 282...

Roses are redcalx [slo]
This rhyme doesn't flow
Violets [Helston Flora Mix]
Quick Richard, I need my SoundCloud fix

Haiku:

F5 worn from SC,

modem now cools,

:music: .

Edited by jsmcpn

sure it was on page 282...

no luck. also, someone posted a massive gif on pg 282 that brought my computer to a crawl :nope:

Guest Londonskater

Open this page on your computer and not your phone. The downloads are a sticky on the top of the page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(On every page)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from the dj food article:

"Looking at some of the dates on the titles – mid to late 80’s – I’m slightly dubious as this would mean RDJ was making fully-formed gabba Techno at the same time as the Detroit pioneers were weaving their magic."

That's the most amazing thing about Aphex Twin, he was a pioneer in every possible sense of the word. It is so rare that someone is literally "before his time" that people tend to not believe it. And what doesn't help is that pioneers rarely say they are pioneers, they leave that blah blah business to the big mouths of the scene.

It's a pretty consistent phenomenon for innovations to occur in separate places at the same time.

Open this page on your computer and not your phone. The downloads are a sticky on the top of the page.

I am on a comupter, just didnt realize the downloads section was back up and kickin.

also still not seeing it there?

Edited by Marked x 0ne

Guest sloanster

Glad I went shrooming in September, it's all making (non)sense now, wow! AFx has given us the best dump ever, what a treat!

We love the Aphex Twin!

post-18898-0-52735200-1423962773_thumb.jpg

Read this while patiently waiting for more soundcload dumps :catfallen:

thank you for these, good reads. I really wonder whether he did write Top 40 songs and who for.... maybe he was lying, who knows.

yeah, that info can't be secret any longer, right? I also wonder what other commercial work he has done, I know of the Pirelli commercial, but that's it.

Made a spontaneous mix of some of my favorite tracks this weekend. 23 choice cuts over 80 minutes. Made it quickly but it came out really well I think

Aphex Twin - Girl Boy Dark Version

AFX - Parking Lot

AFX - Ny Groove

AFX - Ssnb

AFX - With My Family

AFX - Bpjdrop Forge (Pump Up The Jam Mix)

AFX - CooltempoDemo

AFX - Bradley Echoes

AFX - Afx 126b

AFX - SubCan

AFX - Quad Rave TEAC

AFX - Organ

AFX - P - String

AFX - T13 Quadraverb

AFX - Cottage3 E

AFX - Cottage4 Af 1

AFX - Make A Baby

AFX - Acid Organ

AFX - Notting Hill Bus

AFX - Mello Punchy

AFX - Cutting

AFX - HAB Un23 (Unfinished)

AFX - 179 Brk 2

Edited by six

Made a spontaneous mix of some of my favorite tracks this weekend. 23 choice cuts over 80 minutes. Made it quickly but it came out really well I think. If someone could delete the dupe post above this that would be great. Tried to embed and it got all fucked up.

Sparkle Motion - User48736353001

Aphex Twin - Girl Boy Dark Version
AFX - Parking Lot
AFX - Ny Groove
AFX - Ssnb
AFX - With My Family
AFX - Bpjdrop Forge (Pump Up The Jam Mix)
AFX - CooltempoDemo
AFX - Bradley Echoes
AFX - Afx 126b
AFX - SubCan
AFX - Quad Rave TEAC
AFX - Organ
AFX - P - String
AFX - T13 Quadraverb
AFX - Cottage3 E
AFX - Cottage4 Af 1
AFX - Make A Baby
AFX - Acid Organ
AFX - Notting Hill Bus
AFX - Mello Punchy
AFX - Cutting
AFX - HAB Un23 (Unfinished)
AFX - 179 Brk 2
Edited by six

Guest Xtal WAVsurfer

I am on a comupter, just didnt realize the downloads section was back up and kickin.

also still not seeing it there?

There's also a quality torrent out there. Or you can download direct from https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/tracks but one track at a time.

19 ssnb

so great. how could this have not been released. all of this stuff is great but this is great great

Yep.

Still a major favourite for me, pure bliss.

Yeah, this track is absolutely fantastic!! Gives me goosebumps!

Finally getting around to listening to the DJ Food mix; thanks for posting. I agree with the previous comment that it's great but the interspersed interview bits don't fit too well.

I can't stop listening to Acid Organ, Notting Hill Bus, and 7 Cutting. The melody in Organ sounds so sad to me (it may not be at all, but it hits me in an emotional place).

Also, do you guys think Notting Hill Bus is like an early version of Vordhosbn? That's what it sounds like to me.

I also like Plinkyplonk a lot. Kinda similar to Pacman.

Edited by flim