IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

lol is that rich's email address? watch out for 9 million emails now

ah, not his, somebody else already discovered this a few months ago:

https://m.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/2ubsud/hes_back_for_more_and_this_track_is_available_to/

Yeah, I posted this too when the track was uploaded. This was the file (including ID3-tag) he must've sent to Future Music, sending it through that adress to stay anonymous for Luke and FM.

ventolin PROBUS mix

hilo

c4Vk0KW.jpg

Thought there was an alternative version of one of my fave afx tracks on soundcloud there for a moment you insensitive bastard

Edited by LUDD

lol is that rich's email address? watch out for 9 million emails now

ah, not his, somebody else already discovered this a few months ago:

https://m.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/2ubsud/hes_back_for_more_and_this_track_is_available_to/

Yeah, I posted this too when the track was uploaded. This was the file (including ID3-tag) he must've sent to Future Music, sending it through that adress to stay anonymous for Luke and FM.

somebody bored needs to go back and make a compilation of every Elusive post related to aphex now, he knew more than any other 'rephlex insider' in the history of public postings on the forum.

ventolin PROBUS mix

hilo

c4Vk0KW.jpg

Thought there was an alternative version of one of my fave afx tracks on soundcloud there for a moment you insensitive bastard

damn, one of my favourites too... here's hoping

actually, LUDD m'man, do you think he'll upload that fingerbib remix i made a while back? you know, the one we argued about, back when i was 13?

Guest Londonskater

So, theres a Cheetah EP planned "amongst others" and a rerelease of EKT with Mike...with extras.

WOAH.

I love how he has loads of plans for releases but he doesn't even have his own label anymore, massive shame.

I agree, wonder what keeps him from starting a new label... Maybe he's trying to get enough money in before?

Just for the pagebreak:

MhzGVz0.png

I love how he has loads of plans for releases but he doesn't even have his own label anymore, massive shame.

I agree, wonder what keeps him from starting a new label... Maybe he's trying to get enough money in before?

I think he was done with having a label, that's the impression I got from what he said in Syro-interviews. Of course I hope I'm wrong :)

You really don't need your own label to release stuff anymore these days... sure, it helps, but with his popularity, he could self-release and do just fine.

super duper awesome mega great news. open the floodgates afx, you're spoiling us.

as much as i love his back catalogue, i do wish he'd release another computer controlled acoustic instruments type release too. the possibilites of that set-up is endless. moar please!