IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

the length is the same as the original track and so is the title, are people hearing differences in it vs the original? I feel like I am but i could be imagining it. would kill to hear anything else like this that's unreleased

Edited by John Ehrlichman

the length is the same as the original track and so is the title, are people hearing differences in it vs the original? I feel like I am but i could be imagining it. would kill to hear anything else like this that's unreleased

different mix

Yeah I too have somehow managed to sleep on this one! I probably saw people on here talking about it and just assumed they were referring to the original. But sick! Glad I finally get a chance to. Only, why is the DL only at 192??? Not that I mind THAT much, but I can legitimately hear some differences in clarity between 192 & 320. 320 vs. lossless on the other hand, no fucking way. My ears can't tell the difference,

different mix

is there a specific part I should be listening to for this? i cant tell, if its a different mix it's strange the track title would be exactly the same (doesn't seem to follow his previous naming conventions)

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest bitroast

you can say whatever about this new hot trax but On is still a fucking beast

The whole EP is a fucking beast. Love both tracks on the b-side.

As for 4remux1.. Again, love it:)

May have a preference for the relative simplicity of original remix tho. Playing that shit at various speeds is a blast.

Holy fuck tits! Wow. I had never heard this before. This is Drukqs era, right? This is even better than the time I had never heard Mangle 11 (Circuit Bent V.I.P. Mix).

does that mean you haven't heard this either?

that track is amazing as well, Richard can remix the fuck out of a track, really takes them to the next level

Only, why is the DL only at 192??? Not that I mind THAT much, but I can legitimately hear some differences in clarity between 192 & 320. 320 vs. lossless on the other hand, no fucking way. My ears can't tell the difference,

I'll stoop to 16-bit wav, but that's where I draw the line. Sadly, I won't be listening to this, or much of the SC dump, for that matter. mp3 simply doesn't register properly with my ears anymore, all I hear are the glaring compression artefacts.. it really ruins the experience.

this is SO 2004.. Been there DONE that.. y'all living under a rock?? I was at Rephlex headquarters when they posted this, right in the center of it ALL

shit is passé

Back in my day, we used to get up at 4am to walk to Rephlex 20 miles uphill through the snow carrying a backpack full of Roland drum machines.

this is SO 2004.. Been there DONE that.. y'all living under a rock?? I was at Rephlex headquarters when they posted this, right in the center of it ALL

shit is passé

Back in my day, we used to get up at 4am to walk to Rephlex 20 miles uphill through the snow carrying a backpack full of Roland drum machines.

uphill BOTH ways

different mix

is there a specific part I should be listening to for this? i cant tell, if its a different mix it's strange the track title would be exactly the same (doesn't seem to follow his previous naming conventions)

The whole thing is more edited than the original release. More FX, more edits, more delicious.

Already mentioned this earlier, but 0m55s - 1m13s is where it's at. If only that bit was in the proper released version :)

afx soundcloud is the best party in the universe

QFT. Hard to not take it all for granted but we are truly spoiled beyond belief :) another massive thankq Aphex (all together now)