IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Cortez's antics are nothing short of a disgrace. The autist is tarnishing the already dreadful reputation of female eletronic music fans. Action must be taken by Soundcloud to get her sectioned under the mental health act 2007.

And just as irritating are the occasional knights in shining armour who come galloping to her defence when anybody dares to question the point of her guaranteed explosion of diarrhoea on the comments section of every track.

And just as irritating are the occasional knights in shining armour who come galloping to her defence when anybody dares to question the point of her guaranteed explosion of diarrhoea on the comments section of every track.

lol does this happen !! haha, people are just too stupid, i'll just stick to listening to tunes and waiting for you guys to dig up the nuggets from the comments.

toplel wish that gif was a bit longer !

to loop it kavinsky, the dog would have to eat it off her shirt and wait for 20 minutes.

I never look at the SC comments, just RDJ's time to time. Never look at Youtube or news article comments, either. Hardly ever worth the time unless you enjoy that sort of thing.

still not as irritating as a bunch of adult men on a music forum talking smack about a person who posts innocent comments on soundwank

kiss my shinny armoured butt btw :catrecline:

oh and afx renamed a track, heh -> 2 Tran 1 Env Delay Edit+3 [time Kink]+[Jessica Cortes mix]

oh la la muchos butthurt :nelson:

glad master richard got a heart and a sense of humour unlike the lot of you

I never look at the SC comments, just RDJ's time to time. Never look at Youtube or news article comments, either. Hardly ever worth the time unless you enjoy that sort of thing.

Same. Its 90% garbage.

still not as irritating as a bunch of adult men on a music forum talking smack about a person who posts innocent comments on soundwank

oh and afx renamed a track, heh -> 2 Tran 1 Env Delay Edit+3 [time Kink]+[Jessica Cortes mix]

Ivan, it's on the verge of being verbal harrassment - not to mention it's clogging up space where people would like to leave genuine comments / criticism (one of the unique and interesting perks of the SC platform) - I could start spamming this forum with "what"s and "whoa"s and "SAWIII when?"s, but I'm guessing you probably wouldn't appreciate that.

Ivan, it's on the verge of being verbal harrassment - not to mention it's clogging up space where people would like to leave genuine comments / criticism (one of the unique and interesting perks of the SC platform) - I could start spamming this forum with "what"s and "whoa"s and "SAWIII when?"s, but I'm guessing you probably wouldn't appreciate that.

i saw a comment that said "someone kill this bitch jessica" now that is rude and retarded and i can't stand short dick nuns like that

i think there are worse things then someone having some fun on soundcloth and you know on any song there half of the comments from most people will be "awesome" "cool" "sawIII"

just think of it like only one huge bukkake burst a song just scroll down when you see the red :biggrin:

the afx junk is one of the awesome thing ever and i'm having loads of fun just like the rest of you so let's keep it that way for everyone :flower:

i saw a comment that said "someone kill this bitch jessica" now that is rude and retarded and i can't stand short dick nuns like that

i think there are worse things then someone having some fun on soundcloth and you know on any song there half of the comments from most people will be "awesome" "cool" "sawIII"

just think of it like only one huge bukkake burst a song just scroll down when you see the red :biggrin:

the afx junk is one of the awesome thing ever and i'm having loads of fun just like the rest of you so let's keep it that way for everyone :flower:

I'm with Ivan - the whole thing is too awesome to worry about some over-excited commenter, and Rich obviously gets a giggle out of it. Fun times!

If Come to Daddy is about a stalker, then Windowlicker is about a nice day at the beach!

And Rubber Johnny is.... actually there is no way to spin a more positive light onto that one. XD

I'm with Ivan - the whole thing is too awesome to worry about some over-excited commenter, and Rich obviously gets a giggle out of it. Fun times!

+1 - had a little chuckle reading that new track title :) also:

tPFPLui.png

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

+1 - had a little chuckle reading that new track title :) also:

tPFPLui.png

:)

Looks awesome! ^^^^

Also, richies remark about cortex just being happy.... well, there are people who are just happy. and there's a point where things start to look like pathological idiosyncracies. cortez is on the pathological spectrum. seemingly. imoooooo. whether it should be stopped is another discussion, but healthy? no...

yeah it probably isn't healthy and i don't know if encouraging it is helping her (or her parents (well if the username isn't owned by some, what was it that the fawning into line ivanof oozingsky called us all)). That said, there is nothing he can do about it without blocking her which would be unkind, not with the program, so it's better to be nice and not worry about it too much, which goes for us too, it's only soundclud after all.

and yeah, the filter applied to that clip is pretty cool.