IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Anybody tried searching for that Skythians book? Looked around last night and found a bunch of scam sites with an aegypt.pdf that were worthless and a blog that had two pictures of pages from it. One of the pics linked to a David Ritchie's facebook that has 2 more pics, some stuff about resonant frequencies and gravity waves. Seems kind of like the James Churchward "mu" series of books but more about the possibilities of the future than a lost history. Somebody with facebook could maybe try to contact him about a copy?

Then this morning i saw on a news site that some archeologists recently found some Scythian artifacts: gold bowls and cups with some very nice art on them and residues of opium and weed. Sound like pretty chill dudes, def. makes me want to know more about what they were up to.

www.gnower.net

I wonder if there is actually something behind the whole sending your cheetah creations over to warp thing mentioned in the promotional flyer. Also, goddamn a soft synth or something related with a release would have been dope.

I doubt he is release his softsynth yet. He said he wouldn't do it until he'd created and released tracks with it. It doesn't sound like these tracks are related to that softsynth.

I doubt he is release his softsynth yet. He said he wouldn't do it until he'd created and released tracks with it. It doesn't sound like these tracks are related to that softsynth.

He actually said he would do something like that? When? I thought it was just an idea generated by watmm speculation when the flyer surfaced. I know Joyrex mentioned something about gear, but he said he was going to make his own soft synth and make tracks with it too? Hell yeah.

28 Organ is not only one of the greatest tracks by RDJ, but it's one of my favorite songs of all time. Thank you so much for these beautiful tunes. It is truly a gift.

Edited by clarktrent

Total tracks on the official SC has gone up to 119. Any way of checking what these are?

28 Organ is not only one of the greatest tracks by RDJ, but it's one of my favorite songs of all time. Thank you so much for these beautiful tunes. It is truly a gift.

Word. If I had to pick just one Soundcloud track to get the remaster treatment, it'd be that.

He actually said he would do something like that? When? I thought it was just an idea generated by watmm speculation when the flyer surfaced. I know Joyrex mentioned something about gear, but he said he was going to make his own soft synth and make tracks with it too? Hell yeah.

Somebody in the cheetah thread dug up the comment.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/87906-cheetah-ep/page-33?do=findComment&comment=2456840

EDIT: He didn't say the word "release" - i was wrong.

Edited by Bubba69

Somebody in the cheetah thread dug up the comment.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/87906-cheetah-ep/page-33?do=findComment&comment=2456840

EDIT: He didn't say the word "release" - i was wrong.

Thanks. Dude said so many great things (many of which have already come to fruition) that I actually forgot about this.

hzq0H3J.png

My gear comments were in reference to the physical, not software.

I wonder if there is actually something behind the whole sending your cheetah creations over to warp thing mentioned in the promotional flyer. Also, goddamn a soft synth or something related with a release would have been dope.

Truth in advertising? Never...

I stole a cheetah synth and made a few patches and sent it to Warp. They are releasing it: "Stolen Cheetah Synth Patches". I am going to spread a rumor that it was stolen from Aphex.

My gear comments were in reference to the physical, not software.

Truth in advertising? Never...

that damn ... gets me every time.

I stole a cheetah synth and made a few patches and sent it to Warp. They are releasing it: "Stolen Cheetah Synth Patches". I am going to spread a rumor that it was stolen from Aphex.

Lol

God damn, that ending! the kick clap combo is off the charts and then that darkness. fuck

Yup. Classic Aphex goodness. Probably the best melody maker in electronic music today.

God damn, that ending! the kick clap combo is off the charts and then that darkness. fuck

Yup. Classic Aphex goodness. Probably the best melody maker in electronic music today.

I'd love some Richard+Sandison(s) melodies. Yum.

Edited by chronical