IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Now this is over, all the watmm tourists will be leaving soon.

you know, the members with 30 posts who says "us" and "we" when referring to the watmm community vis-a-vis its being mentioned in pitckfork, despite contributing literally nothing and whose interest will vanish once the excitement slows down

you've only been a member since 2012, just saying. No reason to act all territorial

lol, indeed

I remember when all this were fields...

Old-man-in-field.jpg

Yeah, I just wondered if Richard was interested in buying one, maybe an opportunity had arisen, it seems like there weren't very many of these instruments produced.

Sorry I was trying to reply to monsueir verniport (however you spell it) I'm crap at forums!

Edited by Porbulation Gold

you know, the members with 30 posts who says "us" and "we" when referring to the watmm community vis-a-vis its being mentioned in pitckfork, despite contributing literally nothing and whose interest will vanish once the excitement slows down

thats when the real fun happens. like a big rephlex after-party

<checks post count>

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

I wouldn't be so sure that this bandcamp stuff is fake as it sounds bloody excellent to me and weird that they have appeared since the SC stuff has gone. That's why I was keen to analyse the handwriting.

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

I wouldn't be so sure that this bandcamp stuff is fake as it sounds bloody excellent to me and weird that they have appeared since the SC stuff has gone. That's why I was keen to analyse the handwriting.

It's fake, sorry.

If it is fake it is brilliantly done and brilliant music too. Don't understand why someone would just post a fake album, take it down, then post another.

It's fake, sorry.

If it is fake it is brilliantly done and brilliant music too. Don't understand why someone would just post a fake album, take it down, then post another.

To get attention and to see if anyone could be convinced of their music sounding remotely like Aphex. It works, apparently. This is happening for years and years on P2P channels and such.

The first attempt was taken down, as this will too soon enough.

you've only been a member since 2012, just saying. No reason to act all territorial

says the guy with less posts than me :tongue:

i kid, i kid

Half the time it's probably the KronicTronicBoy thing where you take a load of other artist's stuff, rename it, repackage it as unreleased stuff. Either that was the case, or the netlabel whose stuff it was from was using it as a big promotional tool to get people to actually listen to their shit, then claim someone else copied it all and tried to pass it off as such, to generate interest.

lol, indeed

I remember when all this were fields...

Old-man-in-field.jpg

Can someone please photoshop that crop circle into an aphex logo.

re: does rich master his own tracks

not for major releases at least. beau thomas is credited with mastering syro and acoustic instruments

the caustic vinyls were done by George Peckham (Porky in the vinyl grooves)

http://www.discogs.com/artist/473994-Porky-5?query=aphex

http://www.discogs.com/artist/473994-Porky-5?query=afx

http://www.discogs.com/artist/473994-Porky-5?query=caustic

Edited by B1000

I feel so sad...like party is over, everyone is grabbing their bags and coats, and there I am, standing in the middle of the dancefloor alone, under 6 E's, banging like shit and tripping my balls...the lights go down, music stops, big gates close and I'm still dancing here all by myself in the dark warehouse, refusing to stop...

:cry: