IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

this thread was already 19 pages and there is 19 tracks posted on soundclond

might just be a stupid coincidence lol

so....let's take it to 20? :emotawesomepm9:

lol

edit: got your wish. Holy Fuck! new track!

ITS WINDOWLICKER DRUQKS EDIT

edit: lol

Edited by MIXL2

this thread was already 19 pages and there is 19 tracks posted on soundclond

might just be a stupid coincidence lol

so....let's take it to 20? :emotawesomepm9:

lol

edit: got your wish. Holy Fuck! new track!

ITS WINDOWLICKER DRUQKS EDIT

:nyan:

I have ascended

does anyone else here think Fact are kind of disingenuous fuckheads for literally mining this forum for stories and never crediting the detective work of anyone specific here or the forum itself? It gives the very false impression that an employee of Fact is actually a resourceful person who figured this out themselves, which is clearly not the case

so if you, Fact author are reading this, why not actually give credit where it belongs? serious question. Do you guys want to make yourself seem more legitimate? because everyone here knows you didn't come up with this 'scoop' yourself.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

does anyone else here think Fact are kind of disingenuous fuckheads for literally mining this forum for stories and never crediting the detective work of anyone specific here or the forum itself? It gives the very false impression that an employee of Fact is actually a resourceful person who figured this out themselves, which is clearly not the case

and we are probably the only people reading it anyway

does anyone else here think Fact are kind of disingenuous fuckheads for literally mining this forum for stories and never crediting the detective work of anyone specific here or the forum itself?

Internet "journalism" is an ugly creature.

and we are probably the only people reading it anyway

except its on the front page of fact and just bumped up the soundcloud acnt followers by about 5x

so if you, Fact author are reading this, why not actually give credit where it belongs? serious question. Do you guys want to make yourself seem more legitimate? because everyone here knows you didn't come up with this 'scoop' yourself.

wasnt he like, banned

haha

fact are the worse.

I'd admit they get on my nerves, I'm not really a fan of the music I love all the time being splattered across their front page. It takes the edge off it for me. I try to ignore it, but yeah it does seems like overkill to me.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt that their jounalist(s) is a hardcore watmm member who remembers old unreleased tracks from 10 year old live performances and actively contributes to the Aphex subforum.

At least reddit and 4chan credit properly..

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt that their jounalist(s) is a hardcore watmm member who remembers old unreleased tracks from 10 year old live performances and actively contributes to the Aphex subforum.

im not sure if you meant that in the way that I read it, but whats weird to me is even big journalistic outlets like CNN will reference if something was originally discovered on 4chan or reddit VS one of their own reporters or based on another story.

I'm beginning to believe Factmag is intentionally omitting where all this information/research comes from to inflate their own cultural /'tapped into the scene' importance.

I'm off to bed, in case these are gone tomorrow I hope someone managed a rip of the 128 kbps streams.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen the doner van around lately?

I won't give direct links, but if 128kbps mp3s are all you want, then just use JDownloader and enable the link download feature. When you copy the URLs to your clipboard, it'll auto-download the Soundcloud files for you.

im not sure if you meant that in the way that I read it, but whats weird to me is even big journalistic outlets like CNN will reference if something was originally discovered on 4chan or reddit VS one of their own reporters or based on another story.

I'm beginning to believe Factmag is intentionally omitting where all this information/research comes from to inflate their own cultural /'tapped into the scene' importance.

I was being sarcastic, and saying they are just taking advantage of the effort people put in around here to dig stuff up. Also, noting that 4chan and reddit which are community based with no organization to serve or report to, and when they find stuff here they don't shy away from mentioning from whence it came.

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

remember this ?

Lol nice.

Also, who cares. Media gonna media. FACT mag is generally useless, occasionally fun, almost always second/third/fourth hand information. Everyone with a brain knows this.

Enjoy the new Aphex choons.

I think it really boils down to these types of publications being glorified blogs.

wow

great way to spend a snowstorm

rich's ep dropped last week as did the new bjork which is really good too

damm its been a great week for new tunes

it's 1995 all over again

fucking well beyond awesome

i wonder how much prep/mastering went into these new joints he just dropped