IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

yes - attached is Last Clissold just to prove

... and sekonda

its 128, pfff , i have 10 of these

actually, fuck this shit. I almost beat Ninja Gaiden 2 before it started, so I'll just go finish what i must :shuriken:

Damn, the NES one?? That's an accomplishment. I've never gotten all the way through the first. (FUCKIN' HAWKS!)

YES!!!! I beat it! God fucking damn this game is hard. HARD. I'm all swet and tired.

took me around 20 years to do it (with breaks ofc), feeling on top of the world now, what a night!!!

on topic: aphex lush imminent quite good badger

edit: FUCKING HAWKS!!!!

Holy shit congraulations!! Thats fucking dedication right there. Your success has inspited me to give the first one another chance tonight. Wish me luck!

And FUCK THOSE HAWKS

thank you very much, dude! :emotawesomepm9:

i wish you all the luck in the world, cause 1st is also damn hard, if not harder. It's the only one of original trilogy i haven't beated yet. Last bosses own me in every hole possible, but one day I'll have my revenge!

sorry for offtopics ^^, please go on.

33 Jonny Hawkes Broken Guitar[not Finished]

aka

Come To Daddy (Little Lord Faulteroy Mix) (Global Goon Mix)

:P

I'm sayin'

Sound-Hearing-Resonance.jpg

Perhaps there is more trickery afoot than initially suspected.

33 Jonny Hawkes Broken Guitar[not Finished]

aka

Come To Daddy (Little Lord Faulteroy Mix) (Global Goon Mix)

:P

I'm sayin'

Sound-Hearing-Resonance.jpg

Perhaps there is more trickery afoot than initially suspected.

i wouldn't look too deep into it. i think he was just have fun with his imagination n stuff

I checked my skepticism at the door some time ago but I still get the feeling that some of these tracks don't sound like any of Richard's previous work at all. I know he is incredibly versatile and is one of the only artists who could undergo such transformation, but damn. There are quite a few previously unexplored avenues of sound being displayed here. At times I wonder, at the very least, if some of this material was the result of collaboration. If not the work of someone else entirely (shots fired?).

One thing i took from all this was that his stylistic phases have been very well represented in his official releases. I haven't noticed anything in these tracks that is drastically different from what's covered in his albums/EPs/remixes, and his signature sound is all over all of it. Whoever runs that rare afx site needs to get their ears checked. (I haven't heard the last 20 yet... might be some uncharted territory in there.)

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Guest bitroast

omg.

i keep thinking im gonna be bored of MORE saw85-92 style tracks and then put on phase acid or bob morgan and BANG!!! straight back into the saw85-92 stuff again. can never get sick of this :):) new tracks are amazing.

damn man... fmsubbass sounds like it'd be quite the banger... : /

It was prolly my least favorite from today's batch, I snagged the 128k before it disappeared:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qwr906ch9si62u2/FmsubBass.mp3?dl=1

Thanks! Do you remember the order it was posted in?

Trying to remember. I put it in correctly on the google doc but someone took it out of the main list and may have changed the number :dry:

EDIT: Found the order, '9 wind squidge', 'Fmsubbass', 'bob morgan'

EDIT2: Fixed the google doc

Edited by jsmcpn

I must say the occasional tape degradation on the 88-90 era tunes adds a pleasing William Basinski-esque quality to the tracks.

This. Decay of obsolete tech directly translates to quality works of art.

Trying to remember. I put it in correctly on the google doc but someone took it out of the main list and may have changed the number :dry:

EDIT: Found the order, '9 wind squidge', 'Fmsubbass', 'bob morgan'

EDIT2: Fixed the google doc

Thanks!

MOARRR???

*faints*

Like 2 more albums? I'm going to need more drugs.

Dulc Dub, such a banger (as if all weren't)

Edited by Jaspmf

I must say the occasional tape degradation on the 88-90 era tunes adds a pleasing William Basinski-esque quality to the tracks.

This. Decay of obsolete tech directly translates to quality works of art.

Edit: highlights for me on this round are water and Sekonda thru Bradley echoes. Water takes the cake, sounds so familiar and fits perrrfectly alongside 14 07 B and slightly with 12 space beat

It just hit me how seemingly personal this is..

RDJ could have charged YOU $100 to have these tracks. To listen to his music, he could easily have asked for money... And we all would have happily thrown it his way.

We're talking about 100+ beautiful tracks.

Instead 0 money is exchanged. Here I am listening to new(old) AFX because HE took it upon himself to give it to each and every little boy and girl.

Like every day people play music for each other for free, duh. But how often does someone at that level give away so much?

Really hits me. I mean I'm sure he's got more money than he can spend, or would care to spend..Probably doesn't need more. But it really feels like such a kindness from a place where that is so unusual.

Cheers man, thanks for the great tracks.

Or maybe he can't charge because fuck warp or whatever, that's cool too.

Edited by Jaspmf