IGNORED

Celebrity Deaths

Herr Jan

1 hour ago, dr lopez said:

very sad guys. we lost a REALLLLLL big one just now

Tony Allen was big too, but for us at WATMM, ok. Next up would be one of the featured artists (except BOC, they’re waaayyy down :-P)

RIP.

1 minute ago, rhmilo said:

Tony Allen was big too, but for us at WATMM, ok. Next up would be one of the featured artists (except BOC, they’re waaayyy down :-P)

RIP.

florian schneider has influenced the course of music around the world more than tony allen. sorry. im a big tony allen fan too but 

1 minute ago, dr lopez said:

florian schneider has influenced the course of music around the world more than tony allen. sorry. im a big tony allen fan too but 

True.

I always liked his friendly but reserved personality 

Kraftwerk in general always had this sincere face value to it - what you hear is what you get - and this comically efficient interview with Florian reminds me of that

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, joshuatxuk said:

Kraftwerk in general always had this sincere face value to it - what you hear is what you get - and this comically efficient interview with Florian reminds me of that

That was Awesome:)

Thanks for posting that interview joshuatxuk

5 hours ago, joshuatxuk said:

I like how her interpretation of "yep" goes on for a couple paragraphs.