IGNORED

What Are You Having For Dinner

PhylumZunami

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brussels sprout with white wine, lemon, mascarpone, heavy cream, truffle, dill, pepper and salt to taste.

2014, laya, blend of garnnacha tintorera 70% / monastrell 30% - 14.5% alcohol 

• 3 months later...

lokks great chim!

i've picked some wild asparagus so i'm gonna make them with scrambled eggs...with butter ofcourse!, olive oil, some basil, salt and pepper. hmm maybe i'll add some home made tabasco. ooo yes! i'm gonna add some grana padano!

ok, bye! :)

• 1 month later...

Fried chicken ended up being a solid choice. I got there and they told me it would take 15 minutes. Came back a little later and they had just pulled it out of the fryer. It was piping hot, perfectly crispy on the outside and moist and tender inside.

Got some delivery from a Greek deli on the way... Gyros, stuffed grape leaves, falafel and zaika salad. It's gonna be dank.

Fish n Chips n White Bread with pot of tea in Bradford city centre. When it was brought out, they had put curry sauce all over the fish. Oh well. Still good.

Archived