IGNORED

What Are You Having For Dinner

PhylumZunami

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had pizza with banana on it tonight. Banana. It wasn't my idea.

Wait wait wait, don't think you can just get away with posting something like that and not describing it in detail. Details. Now.

I had a nice freshly made ciabatta with fresh mozzarella, pesto, rocket salad, and tomatoes. Good shit.

Just finished a beef and butternut squash madras. It's one I cooked some time ago that's been waiting in the freezer. So much food is better after festering in the freezer a while. Well, maybe just spicy food?

I had pizza with banana on it tonight. Banana. It wasn't my idea.

Wait wait wait, don't think you can just get away with posting something like that and not describing it in detail. Details. Now.

I was at a guys house who has a proper wood fired pizza oven and we made a bunch of different pizzas (my one was just tomato sauce, nduja, mozzarella). then for some reason, for the last one, the host decided to make a tom/mozz/chorizo/banana one. I had a slice, it was very strange. would not recommend, but it wasn't totally disgusting, just weird.

419223.jpg?v=20170514114102

Been having these on nightshifts, it steams in the microwave and has minted butter, kale and peas at the bottom.

Fends off the constipation and scurvy from all the other crap I eat throughout the night.

favorite dish at work atm, octopus with blood orange, thyme, and saffron aoili. i usually add a couple of bits of asparagus and a bit of focaccia. 

favorite dish at work atm, octopus with blood orange, thyme, and saffron aoili. i usually add a couple of bits of asparagus and a bit of focaccia. 

Fucking hell want

Post me one in a jiffy bag yeah?

Picked up some Thai from a local place down the street.. Spicy chicken noodles.. wide egg fried noodles with spicy chicken, carrots, red bell peppers and basil with some kind of incredible spicy peanut sauce. It was so good and beat the hell out of all the junk food ive been eating lately. 

Picked up some Thai from a local place down the street.. Spicy chicken noodles.. wide egg fried noodles with spicy chicken, carrots, red bell peppers and basil with some kind of incredible spicy peanut sauce. It was so good and beat the hell out of all the junk food ive been eating lately.

also on the thai plan tonight. Phad see ew forever!

also on the thai plan tonight. Phad see ew forever!

Noice! Cheers to good thai food!

eeeeeh aaaaaaaah

*adjusts my sweltering nutsack with clawed crown of scratching boney fingers*

been down canal. near slough. looking for a cheap fish pie. the keepnet is bulging with tench, eel and gudgeon. the old wife knows how to cook these buggers just to the point of when the flesh turns to soup, and when the spine just proves enough to knaw on. those rats down by the water? we both the same. we like the hunt, the taste, the sweltering nutsack, but we both know, time spent down drifting to the towpath of this canal? the time is ticking. but the old wife dances with her big fat lobster, tempting me into a satanic wank.

our eyeballs will be slowly cooked liked mashmallows on pointed sticks over the fire, bastard scum bags with sack full of eyes, like me with a sack full of fish and a sack full of wank

hope that makes sense  :beer:

Archived