Joyrex

5 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

it’s funny to me that other people also try to make music lmao 

Had to be quoted and regrettably applies for myself.

Guys, I feel this is the dumbest question ever, what track is it, where do I know it from? E.g. Melbourne @ 58:00 - thx pls

7 minutes ago, KingBo0 said:

Ok but when's an actual album coming

Yeah not to be negative but I thought something from their 700hours of music making last year maybe would result in an album this year? 

Not live-sets  from 3-4 years ago. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cern said:

1 set for $8 and 7 sets for $17 - Lol they really dont want you to buy only one set.

Is Dublin still the best? 

Currently more a fan of Oslo. Halfway beats part is best. And the track with the stabs that follows is excellent as well. And then something which I call the sounds track. All of them sounds like proper tracks from an album. 

Thx soundwave! 

love yourself dancing GIF by Klarna

10 minutes ago, cern said:

Yeah not to be negative but I thought something from their 700hours of music making last year maybe would result in an album this year? 

til babies can do posts on here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, cern said:

Onesix will not be the only release

heard helsinki and tallinn in full, skimmed around some others... beeeeeeautiful stuff! happily looking forward to new, unheard ae sound palettes in the future ?

The Dublin set is so mental in the last 20 minutes! ?

Yeah Im not giving AE shit for not feeding us but does it really take years with artwork, contibrution Warp bleep business and all that.. 

Im glad the Dublin has very new and cool bits. Totally worth the buy! 

2 hours ago, cern said:

Dunno about you, but I've been waiting 3-4 years for those live sets from 3-4 years ago, so not too fussed.

• Like 1

Question: If I pay for 24wav/.flac, do I also get the mp3? I think this was the case with previous bleepstores but I just want to check.  Basically my car plays .mp3 CDs so I want to burn all 7 sets to a CD for travelling purposes ?

Thx

25 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

Question: If I pay for 24wav/.flac, do I also get the mp3? I think this was the case with previous bleepstores but I just want to check.  Basically my car plays .mp3 CDs so I want to burn all 7 sets to a CD for travelling purposes ?

A kinda obsolete question because you are free to encode from wav to whatever your target device desires. E.g. with foobar2000/lame encoder (and all state-of-the-art encoders at rarewares.org).

EDIT: Oh, I read you are at home in some other century, burning CDs ?

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

while the 14 live set is pretty much nonstop banger this is much more spaced out and psychedelic. perfectly complementary imo.

yes remember Sean saying something about everything being upfront in the 2014 live sets, like "a cartoon version of club music" and then going back to deep mixing and more subtle things.

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thumbass said:
19 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Still don't get why it isn't 24-bit FLAC

I still don't get why people care so much about sound formats

I think it has been too long since this discussion was had on watmm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3