IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Of course it's coincidental.

could be, not sure imo tbqh.

yeh, pretty much anything which has remotely interesting phase-relation between channels will look good in a xy-scope.

but most ae tracks don't look particularly intriguing, while this one does. it's a good notch above average in terms of "looks cute in xy mode".

dunno tbh. we don't know a lot about their process etc., but imo likely that they had a scope running while designing the patch / were jamming. wasn't it in the AAA that they were into doing that?

Edited by Guest

Yeah I realised today that I've literally listened to nothing else since it came out..haven't be this obsessed by a new album (or whatever this is!) in years

is anyone else dying for an interview with ol bob and steve about this motherfucker??

i feel like i've just started cracking it. went for a long nighttime walk. came back a changed man.

I get the feeling they won't be inclined to talk about it at all. There won't be the same pressure from warp to do interviews with this being bleep only so less promotion, which is fine. The music does the talking. And yeah, this is great for shuffle, bouncing around the tracks, not knowing the name of them or what album they're from, just loving the music.

Yeah I realised today that I've literally listened to nothing else since it came out..haven't be this obsessed by a new album (or whatever this is!) in years

It's a record!

Guest totemcrackerjack

Spaces how V has been monumental; reminds me of a lot of orchestral work in how it plays out with distinct movements.

Guest totemcrackerjack

The abrupt key change at 8:45 that goes absolutely nowhere makes me so unforgivably happy.

Edited by totemcrackerjack

freulaeux is such a chill track

Indeed. I've just discovered this one and it's now a favourite. Remind me a little of 'y7'.

SO much funkier though.

not sure if it's just the fact that it's still so new, but elseq 1-5 might be my favourite æ album of all the æ albums.
I personally think it is groundbreaking. not only with the sounds/capes they are creating, but from a perspective of length and format as well.

stopped viewing after hearing how he pronounced "autechre". my god. even fandingo got that right.

me too, i mean srsly what is an Audeger ? sounds like an recording software

stopped viewing after hearing how he pronounced "autechre". my god. even fandingo got that right.

me too, i mean srsly what is an Audeger ? sounds like an recording software

Audatechre.