IGNORED

New Aphex Twin 10" [TECH-004]

Icct

Oh man....please don't let this be a BOC-style catastrophe. Only our young skeptic Lopez can cut through hipster mirages to unveil Truth.

You mean like the Red Moon incident?

What actually happened with the red moon incident? Was it real and BoC never showed? was it people reading too much into fake clues? Something in between?

Maybe not tho lads!

ZbAX8se.jpg

Appears to be the same.

19095472_718339151686785_492279210804142

Intriguing!  Looks promising, overall.  It's not the same image, but could very plausibly by the reverse side image.

By the distance and timing, looks like our guy Lopez would have gotten there already some time ago.

Edited by atypic

yes yes. An hour away from home .... grabbing a quick drink at hooters lol

well what to say-- Just me and Todd in the store. Very polite, quiet, charming guy. lots of nice retro hip hop in there. I'd say that was the biggest selection honestly. Some nice brain dance stuff but nothing super drool-worthy. Todd said the rephlex has already been picked out. Wish I was better versed in his extensive catalog because there was lots of his stuff there obviously. I'm only really familiar with the superstructure stuff. Also lots of Omar-s. Both of which are great.

ok main event. Yes the aphex record is there. it exists. As I was leaving Todd said well, there is a reason no one puts out aphex records (implying the fan boys and girls make it crazy and annoying). I warned him I was going to break the news to watmm and he said that's alright. lol but you have to actually go there is the thing. he allowed me three but I got two. and colundi level 3 (yusssss)

fun day!! will post once I've put this dang thing on the hi-fi too!!

yes yes. An hour away from home .... grabbing a quick drink at hooters lol

well what to say-- Just me and Todd in the store. Very polite, quiet, charming guy. lots of nice retro hip hop in there. I'd say that was the biggest selection honestly. Some nice brain dance stuff but nothing super drool-worthy. Todd said the rephlex has already been picked out. Wish I was better versed in his extensive catalog because there was lots of his stuff there obviously. I'm only really familiar with the superstructure stuff. Also lots of Omar-s. Both of which are great.

ok main event. Yes the aphex record is there. it exists. As I was leaving Todd said well, there is a reason no one puts out aphex records (implying the fan boys and girls make it crazy and annoying). I warned him I was going to break the news to watmm and he said that's alright. lol but you have to actually go there is the thing. he allowed me three but I got two. and colundi level 3 (yusssss)

fun day!! will post once I've put this dang thing on the hi-fi too!!

Super excite - thanks so much for keeping us updated!

Can anybody give me a quick resume of this thread, can't really follow. 

Have these guys done some kind of re-press of an aphex vinyl or is this actually new material? 

The info that we have is pretty vague. IIRC Todd said that it was a mix of released and unreleased stuff, whatever that means. Probably just some Soundcloud tracks with MAYBE one or two unheard tracks.