IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

new parameters

handed

bit oversteppy, non?

less castles ladies and knights, more happy outer space tour of the future
I definitely hear Oversteps in that track. Been a while since I last listened to it tho so I can't pinpoint which track it reminds me, its a dream-like experience

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h   h    h      h       h          h              h                       h                               h                                                    h                                                                       h                                                                                                                                                   h             

h

h

h

h

h

h

h

h

h

h

new parameters

handed

bit oversteppy, non?

less castles ladies and knights, more happy outer space tour of the future
I definitely hear Oversteps in that track. Been a while since I last listened to it tho so I can't pinpoint which track it reminds me, its a dream-like experience

pt2ph8 and krYlon.... i think

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h   h    h      h       h          h              h                       h                               h                                                    h                                                                       h                                                                                                                                                   h             

h

h

h

h

h

h

h

h

h

h

Yes, this music playing now is utterly gorgeous! 

​I feel really lucky to follow a group like Autechre, constantly producing a decent quantity of truly quality music. I was craving something 'Oversteps-ey' and plucky and melodic, and this is like that, but truly new too. A longer, deeper, more hypnotic view into that sequenced mallet-driven world.....

That oversteppy track really showed how comfortable they now are working on long tracks rather than shorter, album formatted tracks. As a listener I really think that's just incredible

That oversteppy track really showed how comfortable they now are working on long tracks rather than shorter, album formatted tracks. As a listener I really think that's just incredible

For real where did the time go?¡?