IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

im just wondering how would casual epic dronal idle sould like?

consciousenss-cosmic-spirit.jpg

heh... this one is just epic 

It is... I had it as an earworm for close to 2 weeks, recently!

e0 clicked so hard this afternoon it made following tracks of Session 2 sound boring !

e0 is top 5 NTS easy

:beer:  :beer:

While listening to the slowed down bqbqbq I realized it was in 4/4. fuckin cool.

120bpm, hey? During the broadcast personally I only managed to locate the pulse towards the end, because if I'm not mistaken that's when the snare drum becomes more steady. I think of it as 12/8 or 4/4 in triplets

yeah it's 4/4 triplets.. cf.:

https://soundcloud.com/0f-digital/autechre-bqbqbq-vs-vnv-nation-electronaut

:biggrin:

:mu-ziq:

:beer:

what a bunch of smartypants we all are

Not to be that guy, but how was this not super obvious like partway through the first listen?

Not to be that guy, but how was this not super obvious like partway through the first listen?

The synths and ambience was so mind-blowingly astounding that it made it hard to count?

=P

the track order has a good flow. better than elseq. i never played elseq in order much. I'd usually shuffle or choose certain songs. pretty much all their other albums have really good flow. NTS is a return to that, and maybe even better because they are performed live. how crazy that i can put on an 8 hour album that is such an unrivaled beast.

Edited by very honest

^^ Agreed. Since the first session, I've felt like the flow from one track to the next (as well as one session to the next) is just perfect.

It definitely gives it the feeling of a cohesive album rather than just an 8 hour collection/compilation of various tracks.

=D

Not to be that guy, but how was this not super obvious like partway through the first listen?

It was to me, but there were a lot of people on here who couldn't hear it, at least at first.. hence my mashup

the track order has a good flow. better than elseq. i never played elseq in order much. I'd usually shuffle or choose certain songs. pretty much all their other albums have really good flow. NTS is a return to that, and maybe even better because they are performed live. how crazy that i can put on an 8 hour album that is such an unrivaled beast.

Really? 

9 chr0 isn't too bad

It's growing on me. Not a favorite but I like it more now than I did the first couple times.

Woooo!! Embrace the 9 chr0...