IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

This is cool. I like l3 ctrl slowed

Yes, some actually work pretty well pitched down, some not that much. l3 ctrl is pretty nice that way. Here are the missing two sessions:

Fucking hell!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

I got to listen to the first session today... it was... awesome. I loved it.

=D

:beer:

Definitely looking forward to hearing the next 3.

Edited by Hk47

:beer:

Honestly, I think most tracks are getting too long to be really listenable that way and Autechre is of course best enjoyed unedited, but it's nonetheless interesting to hear what it sounds like slowed down

gonk steady one is pretty nice at 0.427 speed tho, only it lasts almost an hour that way

Edited by darreichungsform

i immediately understood the length of elseq songs. it seems natural with the 2 laptop generative set-up. i think you would have to end up composing songs that jam out a bit. i always considered that we're lucky as fuck to get shit like that, and that sean and bob saw that the correct thing to do was to let the people hear it. i never found them overlong.

i dropped NTS and elseq (minus all end) into a playlist and put it on shuffle today. it's basically jesus

Edited by very honest

Relistining to NTS3 and I feel confident this one is my favorite

Nothing against 1, 2, or the first half of 4, as they are all great in their own right, and 2 is a close 2nd place for me

But 3 just resonates with me the most

This is cool. I like l3 ctrl slowed

Yes, some actually work pretty well pitched down, some not that much. l3 ctrl is pretty nice that way. Here are the missing two sessions:

gonks a lot dude. interesting sounding stuff.

the end of turbile epic casual, stpl idle sounds like water lapping up against something wooden - a jetty or a boat hull or something 

That pitched down shit is some dumb shit

=X

I'm totally diggin it.

Spent all night listening to 'slowed down' AE vids on YT.

=P

My theory on the organization of NTS sessions

k0gpCV0.png

Hmm not far off but I think 3 is the weirdest and 2 (at least in the 1st half) has the most energy.

agree. i don't understand that at all.

all end has suddenly taken over my life. it's been looping for days in my office with a few of the other ambient ones from the sessions. its growing my plants.

My theory on the organization of NTS sessions

[graph]

Hmm not far off but I think 3 is the weirdest and 2 (at least in the 1st half) has the most energy.

i feel energy is quite evenly distributed among 1-3 (l3, elyc, tt1pd...). 3 is the weirdest by far tho (unless you think a lack of obvious beats counts as most unusual at least in ae context, then 4 qualifies, too i guess).

agree. i don't understand that at all.

all end has suddenly taken over my life. it's been looping for days in my office with a few of the other ambient ones from the sessions. its growing my plants.

Coming soon: Your favourite book but only 10 words per page.

Yeah I finally found some CDrs and have done an mp3 CD of each session for work (can't have any technology that dates later than 1997 at work lolz)

The other day I had a nap at lunchtime with all end playing from one of these next to my head

613pkTT0kHL._SL1200_.jpg

I fell asleep 15mins in and woke up for the last 10mins in a hypnagogic state, was GLORIOUS

Edited by hello spiral

Well, you are some dumb shit. The appeal of the pitched down shit is obvious

lol