IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Arranged to pick mine up from a local shop - like everyone else it said Monday delivery but has since not arrived. If its not there by Wednesday I'm screwed as I'm off on holiday. FFS bleep.

Yep I'm off on holiday soon too.... Already had to change delivery address once due to the delays!

Is this out yet?

I'm hearing that the CD rips have leaked which is fine but I'm waiting on some intrepid soul to rip the vinyl and upload it before I spoil my ears with some high quality digital experience

Update for UK folks, my order has shuffled along a bit and is on its way to the local DPD hub with an estimated delivery for tomorrow. You might want to check and see if something similar happened for your orders.

Edited by jasondonervan

Just went out to check the letterbox and the postman happened to fly by without stopping at that exact moment  :sad: 

Alas, today would have been perfect. Have visitors for the next week and work ramps up again thereafter. By end of the week will do me now.

*CD boxset standard mail to Brisbane

Ah I love my sticker - where are u sticking urs?

Got the vinyl box set earlier than expected (was the 23rd). I'm in the Metro Washington, D.C. area. Came with an 'ae 18' sticker.

Is this out yet?

I'm hearing that the CD rips have leaked which is fine but I'm waiting on some intrepid soul to rip the vinyl and upload it before I spoil my ears with some high quality digital experience

damn i need to order some vinyl rips asap

woo arrived 2 days early. massive shit is massive :O

Ah I love my sticker - where are u sticking urs

good question man, i still got unused exai & quaristice stickers, no idea where to place em...

Edited by jaderpansen

Ffs I changed my delivery address because I knew I wouldn't be home, so I asked for the parcel to be dropped in a supermarket for me to pick it up later.

Got a mail today saying they tried but couldn't find me at that supermarket.

Idiots.

woo arrived 2 days early. massive shit is massive :O

Ah I love my sticker - where are u sticking urs

good question man, i still got unused exai & quaristice stickers, no idea where to place em...

I have an unused Exai sticker and still waiting for my ae18 sticker...

I thought to buy a magnet sheet and make Autechre fridge magnets.