IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

sorry but what makes you guys think it's real? because someone on watmm posts it and insists it is? why the lack of scepticism here?

na, because is donervan! surely he wouldn't lie like that?

sorry but what makes you guys think it's real? because someone on watmm posts it and insists it is? why the lack of scepticism here?

Probably some record store that put these clips up too soon (either visibly or invisibly). Do they not sound legit to you?

Because it really really sounds like new OPN, unlike all the "new" afx tracks that get posted here. Not that they're supposed to sound like OPN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

na, because is donervan! surely he wouldn't lie like that?

itdoeouiy.png

I advise all who want the album not to be a surprise to avoid listening to those clips.

then again might be one big PSYOP to get people hyped. (doubt it)

Sounds like a fairly consistent laid-back jazzy vibe throughout.

But I will state that it sounds fairly decent.

Edited by Salvatorin

listened to black snow again. vocals are still shit. pretentious. sounds are nice but not doing it for me. vocals were the worst part of the last album too. *fart sound with my mouth*

Edited by dr lopez

What exactly is pretentious about it?

the breathing, the snapping, the auto-tuning on the vocals, the lyrics, the way the guy says "yeh", the flute, the lyrics again, the way he says "black snow", the way he says everything as if it has some incredibly powerful profound meaning - all that stuff

Ha!

Oh damn, I thought it was a shop.

Edited by Gocab

toys 2 on repeat 4 eva please

it-s-been-over-20-years-since-toys-came-

where is this pic from ? reminds me of magritte

the hint is in the song title

I saw parts of it on TV, recall the trailers but never saw it. Wasn't exactly for kids. Some aesthetic vibes from certain shots of it.

Black Snow sounds like Bon Iver.  I like Bon Iver though, and I like the song.  It's just a shame to finally hear something from OPN that sounds a lot like something else.