IGNORED

Most IDM 2018

YangYing

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

masturbating to your favorite manowar songs near a raging fire

or into the fire, if you will

good bringing up man o war, my personal fav+ IDM 2018 thing is the Floating Terror variant.

found here at a beach in Morocco.. thought it’s a melting plastic bottle at first..

Hy9C_0r2M.gif

Despite its appearance, the Portuguese man o' war is not a true jellyfish but a siphonophore, which, unlike jellyfish, is not actually a single multicellular organism, but a colonial organism made up of specialized individual animals (of the same species) called zooids or polyps.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_man_o'_war

found here at a beach in Morocco.. thought it’s a melting plastic bottle at first..

Hy9C_0r2M.gif

Despite its appearance, the Portuguese man o' war is not a true jellyfish but a siphonophore, which, unlike jellyfish, is not actually a single multicellular organism, but a colonial organism made up of specialized individual animals (of the same species) called zooids or polyps.

Portuguese_Man-O-War_%28Physalia_physali

:cattears:

The stinging, venom-filled nematocysts in the tentacles of the Portuguese man o' war can paralyze small fish and other prey.[18] Detached tentacles and dead specimens (including those that wash up on shore) can sting just as painfully as the live organism in the water and may remain potent for hours or even days after the death of the organism or the detachment of the tentacle.[19]

taking some benzos and just computing

+1

Still hoping to see 'being botanically ignorant enough to unwittingly buy a plant that will one day engulf the entire room' make the grade but I suspect its time has passed. I STILL BELIEVE.

masturbating to your favorite manowar songs near a raging fire

or into the fire, if you will

good bringing up man o war, my personal fav+ IDM 2018 thing is the Floating Terror variant.

Hy9C_0r2M.gif

crazy actually, really cool

I was just watching the movie Heat, with Pacino and De Niro and I realized how IDM it is. It has an austere, cold, steely aesthetic like Amber/Anvil Vapre/Garbage/Tri Repetae thing going on. But it’s from 1995 so never mind

Archived