IGNORED

Aphex Twin, Festival Ceremonia, México. April 6 2019

markedone

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was it you guys?? Any new tracks spotted?

Amazing. And there was a track near the beginning (when the logo was stretching white for those who were there) that had all my lush sensors firing, I was pretty certain it was some new shit. If it wasn't I still need to know what it was. Track had a rolling beat and lush/round bassy melody

I stand corrected.  The track I was referring to is Lorn - Pause.  Big ups Lorn, it sounded absolutely massive live.

Any merch at the fest?

Yeah any mystery white labels especially?!

They had general merch (all the reissues, collapse logo thirts bags and sweaters).  But the merch area was literally the opposite side of the festival grounds (20m+ walk) as his stage, and it didnt look like they had any tricks up their sleeves so i didnt check back

Also, Neto and I arrived via the same bus and had grand time hanging out!  I wasnt checking online channels to meet up with others from watmm, but im sure you guys were there during aphex!

Neto, Adriana y yo nos encantó charlar, comer, y disfrutar el dia contigo.  Que lastima esa en j hopkins, espero que fue tan fuerte el poder de afx y al final todo esta bien  :ok:

Any merch at the fest?

Yeah any mystery white labels especially?!

They had general merch (all the reissues, collapse logo thirts bags and sweaters).  But the merch area was literally the opposite side of the festival grounds (20m+ walk) as his stage, and it didnt look like they had any tricks up their sleeves so i didnt check back

Yo sólo vi merca toda pedorra cerca de la entrada... Esa no era?

He played Lorn?!?!

A few times apparently, r/aphextwin was geeking out and rightfully so

I love how much he showcases oft underrated / overlooked producers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5 apparently, Lorn is fanboying on twitter ahaha. wish i was there

Haha, was just about to post about this. Props to Lorn, he's all made up over it.

He played Lorn?!?!

A few times apparently, r/aphextwin was geeking out and rightfully so

I love how much he showcases oft underrated / overlooked producers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5 apparently, Lorn is fanboying on twitter ahaha. wish i was there

Haha, was just about to post about this. Props to Lorn, he's all made up over it.

G8sd9zYh_400x400.jpg

The pic says it all:)

https://twitter.com/Lornnn/status/1115035615786164232

RDJ

You made his Day:)

:aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

I won't stop fucking until I know which track is that 1:09:23-1:14:30 [afx-y ???]

Sounds like something from Kevin Polzer:

sounds nice, sounds similar... I'll search

Can anyone who was at the show confirm what merch they had? Previous posts mentioned reissues, Collapse EP totes, etc., but no venue-specific posters or other items?

Also, what were most items going for price-wise (curious how the exchange rate priced these items out)?

Can anyone who was at the show confirm what merch they had? Previous posts mentioned reissues, Collapse EP totes, etc., but no venue-specific posters or other items?

Also, what were most items going for price-wise (curious how the exchange rate priced these items out)?

I saw a few photos on reddit of people carrying the Ceremonia poster

2 pics i snagged of the booths, prices in mxn.  The record spot had the posters, i asked if i could buy one and they said only giving them away with record purchase :(  Maybe later in the night they were selling or giving away the extras..  But again, the merch booth was super far away from the stage he played so i didnt go back

vVrDBmV.jpg

mv3bHMV.jpg

Bonus, pic of neto and i right before this crazy dust storm rolled through and we had to take cover, hope its cool i post it :)))

OSN43Bu.jpg

Archived