IGNORED

Global Communication - 76:14 / Pentamerous Metamorphosis / Singles, Remixes, Unreleased Bonus Tracks Reissue [Official]

hayhook

I'll turn in my WATMM card for this, but I've actually never listened to Global Communication before. I'm half tempted to blindly buy this and have it be my first real exposure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Best move you could possibly make....If the shits get here. I trust hayhook though because he's so plugged into the lore that I'm not so sure he isn't a Tom or Mark alt. account at this point. 

• Haha 2

You won't be doing yourself a disservice, that's for sure.

I've had 76:14 on cd for ages, but only privateered versions of the 2005 reissue bonus disc and Remotion since both go for absurd secondhand prices on discogs.  So to say I'm defiantly buying this is an understatement, never even heard Pentavarate Mononucleosis in its entirety either so stoked AF for that.

18 hours ago, hayhook said:

The box sets

Sets? :catbed:

2 hours ago, NI64 said:

I'll turn in my WATMM card for this, but I've actually never listened to Global Communication before. I'm half tempted to blindly buy this and have it be my first real exposure. 

It would be the Zatoichi of blind buys. Follow your instincts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Box sets (vinyl and cd sets will be avail) 

76:14. Pentamerous Metamorphosis. Singles/Remixes/Unreleased.  

Coming soon. 
just hold on. 

14 hours ago, BobDobalina said:

I've had 76:14 on cd for ages, but only privateered versions of the 2005 reissue bonus disc and Remotion since both go for absurd secondhand prices on discogs. 

???

The 2CD version of 76 14 is currently going for £12.50 and there are a number of copies of the Remotion CD for around $10/£12. 

Anyway, at the moment, the boxset is probably worth waiting for. But the secondhand prices are pretty good.

4 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

This is NOT the official Remastered Reissue. This is another bullshit cash grab from Music on Vinyl. DO NOT BUY. Wait for the real deal. 

How are bootleggers allowed to publish that stuff - Surely there's a whole load of copyright minefields they're somehow managing to circumvent ?

1 hour ago, mcbpete said:

How are bootleggers allowed to publish that stuff - Surely there's a whole load of copyright minefields they're somehow managing to circumvent ?

Technically, not a bootleg. MOV had to secure rights from Sony to release these. Just an unethical cash grab, without involvement from the artists, when they themselves have been working

to release their own superior version remastered from the original dats, but now competing to sell them, cuz MOV's are already out. Bonus insult, they're on colored vinyl, which Mark HATES.

• Like 5

On 5/24/2020 at 1:50 PM, purlieu said:

???

The 2CD version of 76 14 is currently going for £12.50 and there are a number of copies of the Remotion CD for around $10/£12. 

Anyway, at the moment, the boxset is probably worth waiting for. But the secondhand prices are pretty good.

They were both north of $20 USD when I was eyeing them years ago, but w/e, I shouldn't be making excuses.  Looking forward to buying this instead and seeing the communication knights get a proper cut of the action

5 hours ago, chassis said:

I would really like to get my hands on this box set.

Tom pls

3 hours ago, BaggerMcGuirk said:

I keep checking this thread for the pre-order post.  I need to build a robot to send me a text message. 

That is the only reason I made a post, so this appears in the topics I follow.