IGNORED

Autechre. Live. Twentytwentytwo.

Iwanttobefree

45 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

My mind can't work out if this would be the most amazing or most terrible acoustic setup for Robbunshawn

image.png

Well, there is a 92-95 db sound limit. That is my main concern...

On 3/28/2022 at 5:18 PM, mcbpete said:

My mind can't work out if this would be the most amazing or most terrible acoustic setup for Robbunshawn

image.png

I can already hear all end in there. Or better, I can see this place in all end.

• Like 2

On 3/28/2022 at 7:18 AM, mcbpete said:

image.png

I can just imagine them there,torch lit, surrounded by 2000 arabs

• Haha 1

On 4/7/2022 at 7:24 PM, nikisoko said:

I can just imagine them there,torch lit, surrounded by 2000 arabs

That reference is a hilarious deep cut. (For those who missed it, this is a reference to something someone kept suggesting to The Beatles about playing in Morocco I think it was on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, splesh said:

That reference is a hilarious deep cut. (For those who missed it, this is a reference to something someone kept suggesting to The Beatles about playing in Morocco I think it was on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea?

thanks for explaining it. that quote was sitting out there like i was some weird, racist 60s record producer who sounds just like orson welles

Just got my tickets to the Acropolis show, not sure what to expect considering it's an outdoor seated show but I'm excited as hell.

On 3/28/2022 at 3:39 PM, Shimon_Shimon said:

I caved, and also picked up a ticket for 22:00 show at the Barbican. Anyone else opting for a double impact on Friday? Double the van damme, double the van damage.

Yup, with different pals. Will make up for missing 2016.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 1:20 AM, Richie Sombrero said:

They did this at Dekmantel when I saw them supported by Manuel Gottsching doing E2-E4. Cool gig.

Criminally late reply.. oh hell yeah to E2_E4 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought tickets for the Milano show at Terraforma !!

Feel hyped x10000 !

i will drive to Milano from Lyon, France. Tickets are 50€, so at less I don’t feel badly assaulted by the ticket fare. 
hmu if u r interested to join aboard

i Hope it will be a pitch black show, this villa has big interiors made to be deformed by rob and sean artistic skills and oblique sounds.

452AE744-8593-4784-B4BF-E1DC20B1A53E.jpeg

E00517DD-B5C1-4BFC-95C8-1A29BDACFF64.jpeg

• Like 6

when is the first show? did it happen yet? wondering what the new set is like

btw i have a take on aelive 16-18. sounds like it was just a song that happened to be an hour (in a good way). the '14 stuff i think was more of a "let's write a live set" piece

The first performance will be at Primavera in about a month. I hope I can stop myself from listening to the bootlegs before I get to hear it live myself.

You can definitely hear the onesix set consists of multiple tracks, just not as eclectic as AE_LIVE 14/15.

Still hoping they'll announce new dates for twentytwentytwo...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Zantman said:

New poster. Maybe new dates?

30F8911B-ADB9-40EF-B19B-DBC6BD6813BE.jpeg

this looks so fucking off what the fuck

why are they so stretched

i just realized this was mostly likely a joke.

• Burger 1