IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

• Ratched's good. Fans of Hitchcock and DePalma will immediately identify this as a “homage“ to that era. Saturated primaries and ott production design. Four paragraph review to follow  tommorrow. 

This is the best news I’ve heard in months...

‘Haunting of Bly Manor’ Official Trailer: Netflix’s ‘Hill House’ Team Returns for a New Nightmare

Expect Mike Flanagan's "Hill House" anthology sequel to be one of Netflix's biggest television hits this Halloween season.”

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/09/haunting-of-bly-manor-trailer-netflixs-hill-house-team-1234588320/?fbclid=IwAR2Tf2V70ElrnIu2FNUDwqvtwqQLcYrC2ODnYLXzDXxPj7gyl-aUJ7cet7E

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 2

yeah, good ending. the rest was very slow moving though. hopefully they pick up the pace in s2, should be more moving pieces, so good chance they will.

Just finished ratched. I thought it was really pretty to look at - made the 60s come to life (maybe a tad exaggerated but whatever) ...the characters and acting were alright I guess okonedo's character annoyed the shit out of me though and I thought (you guessed it) governor G. Wilburn was of course hilarious!

The main story is pretty fucked up, it really is one of revenge but also redemption and I felt bad for the siblings.

laughed really hard at the self amputation part though - I mean the show was kind of absurd at times ...of course I'm going to have to watch cukoo's nest now... I don't remember it at all it's been so long.

the South Park Pandemic Special was pretty good. 

On 9/28/2020 at 1:26 PM, Silent Member said:

I suggest quitting after the pilot episode

Just downloaded the new spinoff, haven’t started it yet.

I'm having a very good time with Raised by wolves, definitively exceeded my expectations and then some.

Holy shit is that thing still going? I only know of it through the Genesis video.

^^ they had stopped it for 2 decades and just re-started it.

btw: meant (i wish was). had to go thru hoops to find it here

Edited by Nebraska