IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Finally getting around to playing the Witness. Beautiful game, and challenging

Also can't recommend Onward enough. One of the few games truely worthy of VR

The Witness has the hardest puzzles I've ever faced once you get past the first three levels. I had to look up answers consistently, and still didn't understand why that was the answer half the time.

I'm in the end game now for The Talos Principle. I never really struggled with any of the puzzles to unlock the gate, and decide to do the tower instead of the gate.

The Witness has the hardest puzzles I've ever faced once you get past the first three levels.

There are levels in The Witness ?! (are these metaphorical levels of enlightenment maybe?)

The Witness has the hardest puzzles I've ever faced once you get past the first three levels. I had to look up answers consistently, and still didn't understand why that was the answer half the time.

I'm in the end game now for The Talos Principle. I never really struggled with any of the puzzles to unlock the gate, and decide to do the tower instead of the gate.

i remember getting to a tower but not far past(into?) it. 

Resisting the urge to spend more time in photo mode than actually driving in Forza Horizon 4 is tough...

fh4-015ddse.png

fh4-115qd7k.png

fh4-20cii3r.png

Holy shit - I scrolled from bottom up, so I didn't see your text before I saw the photos - I was thinking how nice the wraps on those cars were and never once thought they were renderings until you said so...

Resisting the urge to spend more time in photo mode than actually driving in Forza Horizon 4 is tough...

Holy shit - I scrolled from bottom up, so I didn't see your text before I saw the photos - I was thinking how nice the wraps on those cars were and never once thought they were renderings until you said so...

It's a real looker of a game. Hard to believe I'm squeezing out 60fps with this level of texture/detail, love it.

fh5maitk.png

fh6mfeh7.png

fh4-copyttdi2.png

Edited by jasondonervan

i remember getting to a tower but not far past(into?) it. 

I beat it last night. It's pretty cool. One really challenging puzzle, but not bad otherwise. You need to beat all of A, B, and C to get to the top of the tower.

Those Forza screenshots look like real life. Amazing.

Megaman 11 out tomorrow; can't wait!

Came here to write the exact same thing :D

Hah, Acid Man stage got some mean jumps... fucking loving it!

Half way through the bosu fights all were quite phenomenal, stages fun, too. Good times! Game deffo still poses some challenge with the new gear (playing on normal), which really is a refreshing addition. Only design "flaw" with it: I hardly find myself using the power one, slo-mo and blasting away almost aways seems more effective... But i guess it really comes into play in speed runs where slo-mo is no-no.

It's really, really great so far. Just the music is kinda meh for Mega Man standards, at least. Not annoyingly bad, just a bit bland, can't see myself whistling along anytime soon.

Edited by jaderpansen

Just the music is kinda meh for Mega Man standards, at least. Not annoyingly bad, just a bit bland, can't see myself whistling along anytime soon.

Those instrumental arrangements actually are quite alot better, well worth the pre-order :3...

Also: Dr. Light's trial... houly sheet. Some PS4 person got it down in hardly more than 10 minutes already. The game has been out for just a day XP... Jeebus.

fhooow9exn.png

Games and their stupid sexy photo modes, I can't resist 'em

OK, that one looks rendered, but still quite good :dadjoke:

Just the music is kinda meh for Mega Man standards, at least. Not annoyingly bad, just a bit bland, can't see myself whistling along anytime soon.

Those instrumental arrangements actually are quite alot better, well worth the pre-order :3...

Also: Dr. Light's trial... houly sheet. Some PS4 person got it down in hardly more than 10 minutes already. The game has been out for just a day XP... Jeebus.

Bought MM11, but trying to resist the urge to play it until I finish Dragon Quest 11... but I think I will cave in sooner than later.

Playing metroid samus returns on my 2ds.  Gameplay is great, a mix of mindless while also challenging.

But part of me wishes the graphics and sound had the same charm that super metroid had on me..  I guess what im describing is AM2R, the fan remake of metroid 2 that got the 'ol cease and desist by nintendo.  Has anyone played that one?  The only thing stopping me from switching over is the ease of playing on the 2ds rather than getting out the pc and controller.

There was also a fan-made Metroid: Rogue Dawn, which was supposed to be a prequel to the original NES one. Came out January 2017, but I never got around to it.

I guess what im describing is AM2R, the fan remake of metroid 2 that got the 'ol cease and desist by nintendo.  Has anyone played that one? 

It's fucking great. just get it.

Yup, AM2R is an amazing 2d metroid game!

No Man's Sky is surprisingly immersive now. Of course it's been getting massive updates in recent months. But getting back into it after two years when it was initially launched, I think it's finally living up to the 2016 hype. I think Hello Games should've just delayed the initial launch until this year, but then again I can forgive them for being a still new, somewhat inexperienced developer. Because I'm actually enjoying this game now.