IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I went back recently and played the original Deus Ex and Deus Ex Human Revolution. Great games, especially Deus Ex.

Deus Ex is a classic, Human Revolution is good, Mankind Divided is OK, and Invisible War is trash.

^^^ anyone know the full list of games? everyone i've checked, they only list 5 but say there are 20 included

We previously highlighted five fan-favorites – Final Fantasy VII, Jumping Flash, Ridge Racer Type 4, Tekken 3, and Wild Arms. Here’s the full list of titles that fans can now look forward to playing:

• Battle Arena Toshinden
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • Destruction Derby
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Intelligent Qube
  • Jumping Flash
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Mr Driller
  • Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
  • Rayman
  • Resident Evil Director’s Cut
  • Revelations: Persona
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
  • Syphon Filter
  • Tekken 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
  • Twisted Metal
  • Wild Arms

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/10/29/announcing-playstation-classics-full-lineup-of-20-games/

^^^ anyone know the full list of games? everyone i've checked, they only list 5 but say there are 20 included

We previously highlighted five fan-favorites – Final Fantasy VII, Jumping Flash, Ridge Racer Type 4, Tekken 3, and Wild Arms. Here’s the full list of titles that fans can now look forward to playing:

• Battle Arena Toshinden
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • Destruction Derby
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Intelligent Qube
  • Jumping Flash
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Mr Driller
  • Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
  • Rayman
  • Resident Evil Director’s Cut
  • Revelations: Persona
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
  • Syphon Filter
  • Tekken 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
  • Twisted Metal
  • Wild Arms

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/10/29/announcing-playstation-classics-full-lineup-of-20-games/

Can't say there is any game on that list I have a burning desire to (re) play... and why have a crappy launch fighter like Toshinden and in the same collection have Tekken 3?

I cant imagine rainbow six for ps1, a port of the pc version, has aged very well.. some odd choices

Sorry for my ignorance, but does anyone know if the device is internet connected - ie has the option for future downloadable titles?  And for that matter, do the nes and snes mini consoles have this capability?

i never had a ps1 so i'll get this despite GTA being the only game i really want to play. i'm sure it will be hacked soon so i'll also add tomb raider but for me, everything else is new

.us and .eu full game list

https://youtu.be/88ACUOvfDEw

japan's full game list

https://youtu.be/GvR0YJqLExM

Sorry for my ignorance, but does anyone know if the device is internet connected - ie has the option for future downloadable titles?  And for that matter, do the nes and snes mini consoles have this capability?

no. nes & snes mini are not internet connected and ps mini classic is not either

Did anyone get a switch pro controller and/or an 8Bitdo SF/SN30 PRO?

At first I wanted to get a Pro, but then I read sth. about issues with the D-Pad being imprecise, which would suck.

So maybe the cheaper 8bitdo would be fine?

Did anyone get a switch pro controller and/or an 8Bitdo SF/SN30 PRO? At first I wanted to get a Pro, but then I read sth. about issues with the D-Pad being imprecise, which would suck. So maybe the cheaper 8bitdo would be fine?

I have a 8Bitdo NES wireless controller (the one with the thumbsticks), and the d-pad feels pretty good on it.

It really boils down to what kinds of games you're playing that need a d-pad - for example, I wouldn't play Street Fighter with a d-pad, just like I wouldn't play Megaman with an analog stick.

Been using a Pro controller since day one, never noticed an issue with responsiveness (or any other issue) ever. Currently playing Hyper Light Drifter, easily the best new SNES style game that’s come out in years, maybe ever

Try:

Enter the Gungeon

Rogue Legacy

Well, you have the dead eye ability in this one where you target a bunch of people in slow motion and blow them away cowboy style. Shooting is pretty easy in general, though.

it's pretty much the same as any R* game since GTA IV when it comes to the shooting mechanics. basically you rely on the autoaim to lock on to enemies, tap up a bit to aim at their head, shoot. it's tough to die in story missions because you only get in shootouts when you have plenty of cover to duck behind, but you can die quickly if you get caught up by a group of bounty hunters/gang members/sherrifs out in the open outside of missions.

Played a bit of the Tetris Effect demo on PS4, it is the lush. Totally evokes the kind of zen state found while immersing yourself in the likes of Rez. Get cracking if you plan to check it out, the demo is time-limited and expires on November 5th.