IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I actually don't know what to think of the track. Like Awepitttance said, this is def in the vein of Queersauce, but different. Makes sense in light of the album art actually.

Anyways, there's plenty of private circles online for the oldschool guard, early traders. I'm pretty sure his comments weren't part of an official review.

As for post count, sorry for stepping on your wolf paws, wolfslice.

if the review is legit, cite your source with a link.

Yeah, I should have done more effort for YJY UX, sorry.

17. YJY UX

Due to an over abundance of seemingly sketchy looking gibberish links i'm afraid to click, I have done an in-depth image search and now I'm pretty damn sure the track somehow refers to this picture of Picasso taking a bath.

tumblr_m79e8jlYjy1qifj8co1_1280.jpg

Edited by triachus

[...] my sister's wedding so I just saw this again [...]

I hope you immediately shared the news with her! NOW it must REALLY be the happiest day of her life! Tell her congrats to new AE (and the other thing if you have the time) :music:

121213-autechre.jpg

Full net of Brussels sprouts clearly visible below Sean's hand! So the rumors are true! :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Carl Brown

First post, apologise if it's been said already, but 50 pages was too much to trawl.

It's XI innit, as in 11 in roman numerals.

First post, apologise if it's been said already, but 50 pages was too much to trawl.

It's XI innit, as in 11 in roman numerals.

Hi Carl! Great to see a new member. As you can see the Autechre subforum has a passionate userbase and you can imagine, this has been covered already!

We've actually got a dedicated location for all the information dug up currently pertaining to the new Autechre album, including deciphering the puzzles within the album art. Might be worth having a read! There's some very interesting stuff!