41AQDYGX6QL.jpg

i guess i was doing a fred olen ray retrospective this weekend and this was my final film. a true classic that even features nikki fritz at the height of her perfection

I remember Nikki from the strip club scene in Go, she was milf territory by then.

Terence Davies's's's's's's's Sunset Song - 100 years ago in Scotland people lived under the shadow of the Cross. A young nymphlet is burdened with responsibility as her family disintegrate around her. Who'd have thought cold weather, overtly religious communities and a manual labour life could lead to sexual repression?

Wonderful/10

miXdsZM.jpg

auteur fred olen ray's masterpiece set a new criterion for b-movie standards.

10 hollywood hookers out of 10

Looks like a normal party in Los Angeles during the 80s to me...

shining is the only kubrick movie i've ever enjoyed.

A Clockwork Orange

Directed by Stanley Kubrick

Ultra-Condensed by Taran Horter

Malcolm McDowell

I was having a right horrorshow time of it, O my brothers, crasting and drasting with my droogies all the nochy, viddying the vino flow. Then, those glooby bratchny millicents loveted me and hurled me in the plenny like a common prestoopnik. That vonny plenny wasn't for me, so I let some doctor vecks filly with my mozg to fix me up right skorry. Then I ittied on home like a good malckickiwick, but I couldn't slooshy my lovely Ludwig anymore without getting bolnoy. It was oozhassny, so I jumped out the okno. I've had rather a change of heart, and thinking of getting a zheena like a proper chelloveck, and all that cal.

Audience

Eh?

THE END

Finally watched clockwork orange

liftslegandmakesfartnoise/10

i've been trying to suffer through a lot of his "great works" over the last couple of years to see what all the hype was about. i think the only one i haven't seen was 2001

dr strangelove was tolerable as well, but the shining is the only movie i actually would say i liked

Barry Lyndon? He gave us one of the first first person viewpoints that would be copied in games for years to come

Fullscreen+capture+25042012+183019.jpg

and also the thought that a man might use a woman to marry for wealth and privilege by blowing smokerings in her face just after marriage was one of the funniest scenes he ever did..

tumblr_inline_njvoq1tln21qcs7tc.jpg

Finally watched clockwork orange

liftslegandmakesfartnoise/10

i've been trying to suffer through a lot of his "great works" over the last couple of years to see what all the hype was about. i think the only one i haven't seen was 2001

dr strangelove was tolerable as well, but the shining is the only movie i actually would say i liked

are u kidding me? Dr Strangelove works on so many levels,,,,, the bodily fluids, the mutually assured destruction conundrum, Peter motherfuckin Sellers (sp?), and the ending with whatshisface out of Blazing Saddles whooping n a hollerin while armageddon unfolds to Vera Lyn's "We'll Meet Again"

I can only summarize u dint grow up "under the bomb/cold war era"

Barry Lyndon? He gave us one of the first first person viewpoints that would be copied in games for years to come

Fullscreen+capture+25042012+183019.jpg

and also the thought that a man might use a woman to marry for wealth and privilege by blowing smokerings in her face just after marriage was one of the funniest scenes he ever did..

tumblr_inline_njvoq1tln21qcs7tc.jpg

Barry Lyndon is amazing.

Kubrick was a motherfucking G

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

couldn't have said it better meself and lols @ "G"

doing my best to watch a movie every day...

recently viewed:

drive (i dig the cool and calm style despite some intense bits)

training day (denzel being amazing as hell, film would be very average without him imo)

batman forever (worth it for the 90s style)

phantom menace (i seriously think this film would be great without jar jar and other racial stereotypes and if annikin was more like 12 instead of six. he just can't act.)

the thing is phantom menace is like 1000x better than most sci fi/action/fantasy films that are released today. there's some great action in there. it's just subjected to 1000x more scrutiny than any of those films.

what?

you hate kids now too?

doing my best to watch a movie every day...

phantom menace if annikin was more like 12 instead of six. he just can't act.)

clearly the meanderings of a pedophobe

(thats a joke btw)