someone suggested a british or maybe french sci-fi movie on this thread around february or march but i can't recall it... :(

any clue? it's a bit artsy, nice photography, retro colors, not quite sure if it's sci-fi or psychological drama...

something to do with sun, or moon, or red.... lol

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

someone suggested a british or maybe french sci-fi movie on this thread around february or march but i can't recall it... :(

any clue? it's a bit artsy, nice photography, retro colors, not quite sure if it's sci-fi or psychological drama...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZSVrosLJNw

Edited by soundwave

yeah i was thinking about that the other day

Edited by tauboo

i'm guessing http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1534085/

Argo 9/10 - brilliant film. Wasn't familiar with the story and so really enjoyed it. well made and acted, and yes the ending is perhaps the weakest part but there's only so much that can be done within the confines of the story. Definitely recommended, up there as Film of the Year for me.

thanks 4 your help dudes but it was this:

[youtubehd]QdHoYtBzdX0[/youtubehd]

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

thanks 4 your help dudes but it was this:

[youtubehd]QdHoYtBzdX0[/youtubehd]

fuckin pwn

independence day

the first time i saw it (over 10 years ago) i couldn't stand it. this time around though i quite enjoyed it, for what it is (a cliché filled overly patriotic cheese fest). i like how it's one of the last special effects heavy blockbuster movies that used shitloads of miniature models instead of going all out cgi.

better than the new batman / 10

i

better than the new batman / 10

That was so unnecessary, why even say that? . Now that its okay to write negative stuff about TDK trilogy you say stuff like that.. Where were you fucks when the dark knight sucked ??? you guys are so brave now. TDK Rises was fun, re-watched last night and I still think its the best movie of the trilogy.

Guest RadarJammer

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn I think this was my surprise hit of 2012, I'm not a gamer and I didn't know this existed until it showed up on my fav download site. It's a web series but was probably shot like a movie and split up. Really good stuff.

because of this thread I went and watched beyond the black rainbow

I enjoyed it

it was extraordinarily well composed. the sound design and the images alone told half the story.

Crazy movie eh? I love the soundtrack.

I watched Looper again. 9/10

Edited by 747Music