no one asks why donatella versace is not in the show!

3YFI7g_v8MAKEMdNoRiiHITA7rOZmqyH4z-XoDvM

Someone on reddit posted this -  lol, not that I believe it's a necessarily intentional thing, but I do like the cut of their jib

... oh, yes, first post - used to be here regularly then left but still lurked for a while. I know, I know, read the rules, did you hear about that jazz band that plays aphex twin, just biked in to say where are the newest pics of leah? etc. etc. 

Edit: waitaminute.... she is!

6957.jpg

Edited by xox

no one asks why donatella versace is not in the show!

3YFI7g_v8MAKEMdNoRiiHITA7rOZmqyH4z-XoDvM

Someone on reddit posted this -  lol, not that I believe it's a necessarily intentional thing, but I do like the cut of their jib

... oh, yes, first post - used to be here regularly then left but still lurked for a while. I know, I know, read the rules, did you hear about that jazz band that plays aphex twin, just biked in to say where are the newest pics of leah? etc. etc. 

Edit: waitaminute.... she is!

6957.jpg

Such a great new hair colour for Lara Flynn Boyle

2SF7Lpv.jpg

the guy that plays mickey is now facing attempted murder charges after he beat his wife with a baseball bat because "she wouldn't go to the store to get him kool-aid". 

https://www.tmz.com/2017/08/17/twin-peaks-actor-jeremy-lindholm-arrested-attempted-murder/

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/aug/17/man-accused-of-beating-woman-with-baseball-bat-at-/

omfg, did everyone see this episode? sorry, maybe it was because i was drunk (with friends) did this continue to blow my mind. 

i'm out of words. someone continue to explain....

Also fucking wild to depict some accurate agonal breathing when Chantal's first shot didn't work. Most fictional stuff doesn't get that right.

people were complaining about the crappy CGI in that scene but I didn't even notice it because of that detail: sometimes low budget offscreen horror trumps all in violent scenes in terms of effectiveness

Dang...I got verklempt with log lady because you knew that shit was real. If anyone ever saw Poltergeist II with the spooky Reverend Kane--that actor was in late stage terminal stomach cancer. He looks into the house and says "YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE IN THERE!" It had an impact beyond any makeup or acting. Obviously, Margaret's in-show memoriam was less ghoulish but the same impact of life crossing into art could be felt.

I fuckin lost it when pikey punched those fuckers so hard, it skipped ZZ Top. I was already in low grade lols from turning the "volume" way beyond the red and the little dance the emcee did.

TIL that guy in Poltergeist II had cancer. Remember seeing that movie on tv back before I had cable and thought it sucked out a lot of the mystery of the first movie but I do remember that character as a highlight.

I knew Margret's scenes would come to an inevitable conclusion and they've been my favorite recurring scenes in the new season. Bittersweet, a tad ominous and eerie but not unnerving but comforting each time they close. There's sometime very primal and pure about her dying alone at home. It doesn't happen often in America but there are places were people live remote enough and/or off the grid enough that they do kind of wander off and die when it's time. I was visiting some relatives in NE WY and they mentioned that offhand about a "neighbor" (these folks lives miles and miles apart) who kind of just holed up at his remote ranch when his health turned bad. I even got the impression he shot himself but no one actually articulated that. Hawk seemed to have some reason he couldn't visit (some speculate there's something to this) but there's also a sense of respect and space I got from their relationship. The lights going off in her cabin was a beautiful scene.

"Goodbye Margret"

I was really bummed ZZ Top wasn't actually there but that volume sign bullshit totally made up for it.

Fuckinglol at David Bowie in a Black Lodge iron lung too

someone on reddit was like "arm man is a tree, jeffries is a tea kettle...Truman is totally going to show up as a donut"

Log Lady's scene was perfect in tone, it could so easily have defaulted to sentimental wank, but her courage to even complete it and the dignity shown in the handling of its completion took next level bollocks

Bad Coop's trip to the convenience store was v well done too, there's something about the eyes & shuffling demeanor of those sooty tramps thats v disconcerting, then Jeffries turned up "in person". At that point i thought just go with the flow......

And never fuck with an eastender in rubber gloves, unfortunately the last time i had a rubber glove on like that it was wrist deep in a young lady's derriere (at her request), so personal allusions forced a laugh where there shouldnt have been

fisting/10

gonna see it tonight. it's hard not to read your comments... 

p.s.

when-you-realize-that-theres-only-one-ep

Actually, should be 3 more. Thought it was 18 ep.. no?

"Let the light of love shine on every paragraph of text on this page. Reddit users may come and go, but with feelings this deep, it's only love that can prevail"

Preacher Kane, Poltergeist 2