Glad to know he's made a full recovery since that Keith Lemon prick (literally the unfunniest man I've ever seen on tv) ruined his career.

This is a Craig David thread now, mods please rename thread 'Craig David: The Return'.

Whoa whoa whoa there little man. You ain't that guy. Watching you grow in confidence after your difficult beginning brought a tear to many an eye. But don't be a smartypants. You'll be brought back down to earth with a bang.

some facts :
The guy wandering in the forest with the boston dog is mark frost, he must be deeply honored for that role.
The movie Dougie is watching is called Sunset Boulevard ,its david lynch favourite movie.

Edited by Kavinsky

Everyone already knew that. Trivia guys rock.

How ?

There's this thing called the internet

People say it's gonna be BIG

jesus man no need to be such an asshole.

maybe there are people who didnt know that or search 24/7 the internet about tp trivia.

even though it was the Last Episode evar of Twan Peeks i still think it was quite good.

suxx we are never going to know who Judy is! well , maybe if david Lanch decides to milk it again in 25 yrs

even though it was the Last Episode evar of Twan Peeks i still think it was quite good.

suxx we are never going to know who Judy is! well , maybe if david Lanch decides to milk it again in 25 yrs

That must be some kind of watmm inside joke again... didn't they announce 18 episodes?