13. “Just You” 3:36 (vocal by James Marshall, Sheryl Lee & Lara Flynn Boyle)

Kill me.

Hahahah! The best part is the half assed job on inserting the the clip onto the tv

flol IRL had the exact same thought 

a0ime7081ui21.png

Don't forget his often grim depiction of violence (including rape and murder) towards women, inflicted by men.

Seems like a deece guy in reality though :emotawesomepm9:

I read before that when he was a child him and his brother were outside their house at night when a naked beaten woman walked up to them seeking help but there was nothing he could do. Apparently it stuck with him and influenced his work. It’s not like he’s fetishizing violence against women, and it’s not the only subject matter he covers

It's 2019 we don't care about context anymore. Thing Bad = Person Bad

And most importantly Person Bad = Everything and everyone that person ever did / created / worked with / had a relationship to / touched / took a shit into is tainted and ruined beyond salvation.

Srsly tho if you only wanna consume shit by perfectly decent individuals you might just give up culture entirely. Artists are people, people are assholes.

Srsly tho if you only wanna consume shit by perfectly decent individuals you might just give up culture entirely. Artists are people, people are assholes.

This is just not true. I had the pleasure of meeting perfectly decent individuals at a charity do once. They were surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

some new shirts and shit on amazon store:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/TWINPEAKS/TWINPEAKS/page/EB19A117-6288-4F36-9204-B0A4810C902F

some lovely t-shirts designs on there but fuck it it doesn't ship to Portugal... :(

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Saw this yesterday, I have trouble listening to Brand without the grounding influence of Matt Morgan but it’s Lynch so has to be heard.

• 2 weeks later...