IGNORED

Spike Jonze - Her

Redruth

"A lonely writer develops an unlikely relationship with his newly-purchased operating system that's designed to meet his every need."

[youtubehd]rS8zOLOcPMQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtubehd]

Joaquin Phoenix as Theodore

Amy Adams as Amy

Rooney Mara as Catherine

Olivia Wilde as Blind date

Portia Doubleday as Isabella

Sam Jaeger as Dr. Johnson

Luka Jones as Mark Lewman

Katherine Boecher

Scarlett Johansson as Samantha (voice)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1798709/?ref_=ttco_co_tt

Maybe it'll be watchable. But man, Where the Wild Things Are was the type of movie where it takes a director with tons of ambition and hubris to end up with something that fails in ways movies have never failed before. An absolutely unforgivable crime against the audience and totally embarrassing.

Being John Malkovich is one of my favorites and he's directed a lot of great skits in skate videos, not to mention all of the music videos. So I just want to see WTWTA as some kind of random disaster.

"A lonely writer develops an unlikely relationship with his newly-purchased operating system that's designed to meet his every need."

[youtubehd]rS8zOLOcPMQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtubehd]

Joaquin Phoenix as Theodore

Amy Adams as Amy

Rooney Mara as Catherine

Olivia Wilde as Blind date

Portia Doubleday as Isabella

Sam Jaeger as Dr. Johnson

Luka Jones as Mark Lewman

Katherine Boecher

Scarlett Johansson as Samantha (voice)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1798709/?ref_=ttco_co_tt

:cerious::cerious::cerious::cerious::cerious::cerious: ............................. .

I'm generally sick and tired of recent movies who propagate some "what if in the future..." kind of message.

They make me confused and not knowing whether to feel worried or celebrate the inevitable human masturbation over his own (ill-) genius.

And to top that, the movies themselves offer no clear point of view on these things...they just take the easy way out in a "ok-here-you-go-now-figure-it-out-or-die-assimilated" kind of scenario. It's lazy do it that way if you think sincerely as an author. Or it's straight insane if it's all for the purpose of passing the time.

I'm sick of Amy Adams

seriously

agreed.

I'll always have a soft spot for Spike Jonze because I love his music videos, The Directors Label collection of his works is fantastic! He has made some decent movies as well, but yeah Where The Wild Things Are was pretty god damn awful though, not sure how this will be.

I thought Walking Phoenix quit the craft...

That was a load of BS made up to sell his fake biography he made with Casey Affleck, I'm Still Here.

It seemed to wokr though as it kickstarted his career again and he went stright on to star in The Master.

I may be cynical here but I'm starting to think this meltdown thing is a publicity stunt some actors pull.

Would be good as a short film but how are they going to drag this out for 90+mins? From the trailer it seems like they are just standing out and not doing much.

Also as well as being a Charlie Brooker type film, I'm sure an episode had something simalar with Raj going on a date with his Iphone

Archived