IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

So do we have to talk about Angela Lansbury masturbating now?

The famous aphex twin 'studenty' sense of humour. Between that and the source-free-alternate-history reading list, vaccination conspiracy theories and dietary delusions, the man's a real bore.

Good thing he's best ever at making music :)

:cerious:

sorry. it was a joke about a picture of some guy working for SC and he looks just like the predator guy on TCAP. learning to post images.

Not big news but thought I would skate in to watmmHQ and say I really love the Luke Vibert Spiral Staircase Remix. Such a fantastic cool track and perfect summer tune :music:

*chants and simultaneously punches the sky* A phex! A phex! A phex!

Edited by beerwolf

We will probably get one of his releases in december or november. Just taking a guess. The next Aphex Twin LP with his more experimental stuff will come out in a year to 2 years.

We could just raid his house? Then we won't have to wait for music to get released, cos we'll just nick it all.

Where would the fun be in that? There wouldn't be any trax to release in ages! :sad:

We could just raid his house? Then we won't have to wait for music to get released, cos we'll just nick it all.

no man he's working on his best tracks right now. Have you read his comments? He's quite excited about working on new music.

I think it's weird to buy CDs. I'm much more into the analog formats as a physical/collector's item than cds. I will listen digital all the time as downloaded files. Though, I used to have a pretty sweet IDMz cd collection back in the day so maybe I'll find those and put them up on a shelf somewhere and start ordering cds again.

You know I'd really like to hear a track by aphex he considers really bad, from the past few years. He worked really hard on it, but it ended up sounding like crap. I wonder if he is even capable of that anymore. Like whatever he does now at least sounds alright.

Isn't that how the Joyrex tape came about? Some cheeky cunt nicked it from his house or something

You know I'd really like to hear a track by aphex he considers really bad, from the past few years. He worked really hard on it, but it ended up sounding like crap. I wonder if he is even capable of that anymore. Like whatever he does now at least sounds alright.

Some of those modular tracks on the dump were virtually unlistenable. And I'm a huge fan.

i'v had a blast with those nqz tracks, i hope we get to hear more experimental stuff like that actually

just put your cat in a piano and listen carefully.

Some of those modular tracks on the dump were virtually unlistenable. And I'm a huge fan.

Lol I REALLY enjoyed them. As ear candy vs dance-y. Kinda like how I like those Smojphace noise tracks as ear candy. it's Just fun to pay attention to the textures. I also make (used to make) a ton of stuff like that which may explain why I like it.