IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

loving this sultry track he posted

-----------------[one of the best late night tunes ever for me]

half the stuff you comment on his uchoobtrxxx, doesn't show up, it's like soundcloth can't handle it no more

loving this sultry track he posted

-----------------[one of the best late night tunes ever for me]

half the stuff you comment on his uchoobtrxxx, doesn't show up, it's like soundcloth can't handle it no more

Digging this track. Anyone know what drum machine was used?

Whoa. Check out the comments.

user18081971 at 0:02:

hi just checkin quickly to to say thanks to all the lush people I met in the last few days, its been a fucking trip and quite mental.. just about got my hearing back 80%.. after field day just in time for Dublin..were going to put the field day video back up with multiple audio sources, mics, desk mix, my booth etc, with sliders so you can make your own mix hopefully even put user sliders for delay as well to time correct it to your liking, fingers crossed gunna try and do it before i go to porto, not sleeping to get it all done, got to do some repairs to the modular as well, thanks all, see you ont’ tuther side .

Posted 21 minutes ago21 minutes

user18081971 at 0:02:

@user18081971: also loads of you interested in the setup..running a few progs, Traktor/msp and eurorack modular..dont often use Traktor but its ok but pisses me off it doesn’t do multiple bpms per track, come on NI get with the ‘programme’ will put a modular grid config up to shut you all up :)

Thee King hath spoken. What a guy! Really cool idea being able to do your own mix. Noticed someone putting a little digital recorder next to Rich at the start of the show, perhaps thats one of the channels possible to use...

Wow I haven't actually looked at his SC in a while, didn't realize he was organizing YT playlists and commenting so actively and all. Good on him enjoying the interwebz.

"will put a modular grid config up "

what does this mean yo guys?? :cerious:

https://www.modulargrid.net/

Basically he's just gonna show everyone what modules are in his rack.

edit: a thousand eurorack makers are crossing their fingers right now hoping they're in there so their sales are about to blow through the roof. 

Edited by auxien

Thee King hath spoken. What a guy! Really cool idea being able to do your own mix. Noticed someone putting a little digital recorder next to Rich at the start of the show, perhaps thats one of the channels possible to use...

slam the volume to +4dBu on the channel that's just rich sucking on his lollipop

I just can' wait to get a clean desk mix.. may throw in some crowd noise at those pivotal moments. sounds fun.