IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I really really hope these come out elsewhere at better quality. Don't get me wrong, as it stands this is too much amazing but over time aren't we all going to wish we had 320, wav or flac? obviously for the headphone sex but also to play these tracks out in sets. I'd pay for a boxset or a big zip file TAKE MY MONEY!!

oh jeez. i just paid for a Pro Unlimited account gift ($145 !!) and it turns out you can't put in a username - you have to email the user a link for them to accept.

messaged the soundcloud account but I fear I just wasted $145 on something nobody is going to use. hopefully they accept

Edited by xf

oh jeez. i just paid for a Pro Unlimited account gift ($145 !!) and it turns out you can't put in a username - you have to email the user a link for them to accept.

messaged the soundcloud account but I fear I just wasted $145 on something nobody is going to use. hopefully they accept

bruh...

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Oh god lol

lol. Step back from the precipice of insanity mate.

edit: Or you're going to get the motherlode.

Edited by olo

worst case scenario i'll just gift to somebody else

i pondered my sanity doing this, but it's $145, in context it's less money then i'd end up spending in a night going to see a major act play live by the time you add in the ticket and all other costs. worth it if it means he'll upload more tracks beyond the 3 hour free limit imho!

worst case scenario i'll just gift to somebody else

i pondered my sanity doing this, but it's $145, in context it's less money then i'd end up spending in a night going to see a major act play live by the time you add in the ticket and all other costs. worth it if it means he'll upload more tracks beyond the 3 hour free limit imho!

it's a nice gesture, if a bit mental to some of us! if he doesn't take it i'll paypal you the money, been meaning to get a pro account anyway

Well, Rich is commenting to himself still

user487363530 says at 0:20:
@user487363530: if i had one of these im afraid I'd have to try and get it to do a 303 riff or amen break
in reference to a bird.
Edited by olo

track 36 up.

damn.

edit: soundcloud says 35, but it's 36. Thought a track disappeared, but no.

Edited by olo