IGNORED

Venetian Snares - Traditional Synthesizer Music

WeAreOceans

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. time for a new pizza. this time from the google search "delicious pizza".

You guys, we don't need to point out the wonderfulment that is beautiful pizza in this thread, sweet sweet melty mozzarella. We're trynah help a brother remove some of that winter pack ice from around the dock.

I agree. time for a new pizza. this time from the google search "delicious pizza".

<3

Bah. Aaron lives in the peg. The dude NEEDS to pack on the pounds during winter months just to keep warm, shit gets frigid around there.

Yep! I've literally seen a day where Alberta, Sask, and Ontario are above 0 degrees and then Winnipeg was -39 with the windchill lol. It was right around the time I got "Winnipeg is a Frozen Shithole", so me and the wife had a laugh over it.

Couple pounds winter weight is normal.

Being fat, I've noticed that the flab keeps you warm up until the point that it gets chilled, then ironically you end up with not thermal protection, but a cold rubber tyre around you, like quite cool to the touch,hah I'm usually half an hour into my winter walk by then and so the charged internal furnace makes up for that.

Of course it works for seals and bears, so what do I know.

Archived