IGNORED

Venetian Snares - Traditional Synthesizer Music

WeAreOceans

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice to see pre-orders are arriving around release time :) mine arrived yesterday but I must have a new mail carrier since the never brought it to the door. No golden ticket for me :\ but I'm happy I have the album + bonus disc to enjoy :)

By the way, the Bonus CD doesn't sound like your typical bonus CD. Some of my favorite tracks and version(s) of tracks were on that one.

I know, right?! the immensity and groove of 'Terrazen 1012nc' is lovely.

Super chill, if not a bit weird and borderline goofy in spots. Sounds like the official soundtrack to the dank memes thread.

Resting Tongue sounds vast as hell, could be my favorite off of the bonus disc. Although Your Bounce V1,Terrazen 1012nc and Slightly Bent Fork Tong V1 are all jams.

wat? Different from the last set?

here's the track listing from the bonus disc I received if that helps any:

Everything About You Is Ambient

You And Shayna Slow Funk V2

Your Bounce V1

Magnificent Stumble V1

Can't Vote For Yourself Video Version

Goose And Gary V1

Slightly Bent Fork Tong V1

You And Shayna Video Version

Terrazen 1012nc

Resting Tongue

this shit is so good! way better than what i was expecting to be honest. was a bit underwhelmed by the flat sounding snare that goes throughout, but hey whatever. the compositions are sick and inspiring.

I really like this. It's funny how.... snares it sounds though. Same melodic tendencies. I think that's probably what gets me the most and why I don't listen to his newer stuff as much, feels like he's rewriting the same song (maybe that's not such a bad thing, a lot of genres do that). Otherwise, honestly I really, really like that he uses the time sigs he uses and that he hasn't backed down from that. Really fucking important I think. This is right up there with HCCBU in terms of freshness. Plus, a lot going in to these tracks that make me want to listen more and more, dissect them.

ooo. downloading now.

what was the latest update on the bulldozer bonus cd. has that been compiled properly ? : >

someone put two of the tracks together I think. here's one and I think this guy posted the rest of them on his channel. I was hoping more would come of this. it was a neat idea.

Archived