IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

a lot of vaccine talk in the news today... should be an interesting mix of conspiracy theories coming out regarding the potential side effects of the drug. once the vaccine is released, there are going to be huge swaths of the population that will openly refuse to take it. then what? we are forced into the vaccine "passport" option? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Fuck Trump. Free Speech is important, but still I wish there was a way to stop people like Trump from spreading conspiracy theories.... perhaps if you can prove that they are doing it in as an ulterior motive and they themselves don't believe it. Really it isn't much different than driving recklessly on the road and getting other cars to crash, it's just more abstract.

As it indirectly leads to the death of many people. Directly or Indirectly, Trump has killed many people.

edit: BTW I don't think it could ever be a thing as you could slippery slope it and give people power to abuse it I am sure. I just think there needs to be SOMETHING there besides just the fact checking conservatives don't care about.

Edited by Brisbot
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, ignatius said:

just read an article titled "people are catching COVID in places where they once thought they were safe"

duh. 

In the butt? Uh oh 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Burger 1

this is fucking hilarious and i'm sure this thread needs a laugh. 

organic hand soap ($170): If you’re anything like me, you use your hands all the time. Whether it’s weaving a lilac menstrual shawl or handing your child off to a nanny, your hands take the lead, and you need to protect them. Normal soap can be really irritating to hands that have never touched a large door or buckled an overall. Our Goop bar soap is made in a gentle oval shape so that you don’t cut the paper-thin skin of your hand on the sharp edges of a rectangle. Give that virus a piece of your mind like the badass mommy you are!

all-natural disinfecting cleaner ($390): We all know that we’re supposed to bleach our second kitchen’s tarragon forks twice a day, but bleach can be super harsh. This cleaner, made from purified H2O, rose hips, and saffron threads, is an all-natural alternative that’s light and fragrant and kills almost some of germs! Safe to use on prosciutto desks, wheat-free necklaces, and birthing tongs. Life hack: to increase germ-fighting power, just add a dash of this disinfectant to a gallon of bleach!

South Australia in a 3 day hard lockdown. Record?

Some dude’s misleading cluster contact tracing info compelled a 6 day hard lockdown, which on being re-examined was resolved and lead to an early mark.

New report came out today saying face masks are mandatory in public and that you should only socialize with family. 

Seems like it will be another lockdown except businesses aren't closing.

Edited by yekker

33 minutes ago, yekker said:

New report came out today saying face masks are mandatory in public and that you should only socialize with family. 

Seems like it will be another lockdown except businesses aren't closing.

canada still have the border closed? the seas are kind of rough now and i'm not sure i can make it in my canoe. 

• Haha 1

On 11/14/2020 at 8:13 AM, IDEM said:

Yeah, I wanted to say the same, but then it suddenly felt so pedantic.

On 11/14/2020 at 8:16 AM, dingformung said:

One cannot be too pedantic.

Look at this German love fest.

Here's my favourite German joke of all time:

Two men are sitting in a pub.
One man turns to the other and says: 'Last night I saw lots of strange men
coming in and out of your wife's house.'
The other man replies: 'Yes, she has become a prostitute to subsidise her
drug habit.'

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, chenGOD said: